Recent content by GeocaverDan

1. G

Modular planning; How Large?

Thank You Everyone. I have downloaded some standards from a Central California club that many other clubs go off of. I believe my first module will be a underground mine i.e. Knott's Berry Farm's glory hole in a 30"-32"x 48"-60" module. I'm starting my drawings and ordering supplies now and will...
  2. G

Trying to volunteer at the railroad museum..

Get your NAI Certified Interpretive Guide certificate and you can just about get on to any railroad themed museum. http://www.interpnet.com/
  3. G

Modular planning; How Large?

I'm creating an On30 mining modular system to set up at schools, libraries etc. The question is how big can we build one and still be useful for demonstration? I see many look like their about 2'x3' which seem very small. We will have at least two persons to set-up, is 3'x6' workable? Has any...
  4. G

Hello from SE Arizona!

I was involved in HO model railroading as a youth now in my 50's I'm going back in time only this time I'm looking at On30. Here's the situation I belong to a non-profit "Back to Nature-Classroom Connection" and am working on a grant from the local mine to build a turn of the century modular...

Back