Recent content by FM C liner

1. FM C liner

The wife's HO Atlas layout...

Looks great Tony!!!! I like the bridge section. Your layout is looking awesome. Thanks Scott
  2. FM C liner

Short video of my 4 x 6 HO layout.

Alan, I know the tender is not correct, it came with the loco when I purchased it. I don't have the money right now to switch over but I will keep it in mind. Thanks again for looking. Scott
  3. FM C liner

Thanks lasm, I like the grain elevator scene, need some more stuff, people and vehicles but everything is going well. Scott
  4. FM C liner

Thanks Rico, I will let my son know that you liked the music. Scott
  5. FM C liner

My beginner HO layout, 4 x 6 in my garage

Thanks Louis, My son wrote that music several years ago for his grandmother as a gift. I thought it fit well with the video. Thanks again for the kind words. Scott
  6. FM C liner

Thanks Lynn, glad you liked it. Hope you have a happy new year. Scott
  7. FM C liner

Here is a video I made of my basic HO layout. It's nothing fancy, just messing around with the camera. Thanks for watching. Scott https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UayFAW4lfxo&list=UUDRrNhfqXI2OLd0bZss3mZg
  8. FM C liner

Burlington Bob, Thanks for the kind words, I still have some work to do. I need people and more period correct vehicles, trees, etc. The layout is pretty basic but it works for me and my skill level. It has been a learning experience to say the least. Thanks for watching. Scott
  9. FM C liner

Thanks Steve, I had a lot of fun putting it together. Thanks for checking it out. Scott
  10. FM C liner

burakol, Thanks a lot, i am not a very tech savy guy but I got it worked out. Thanks again for looking. Scott
  11. FM C liner

Ok guys, I made a small video of the layout. It's nothing fancy but I had a good time putting it together. Click below to check it out. Thanks Scott Train video
  12. FM C liner

Thanks Chris. I am glad to hear that you got something from this thread. Always remember to work with in your skill limits at first, once you feel good about the stuff you are doing, go ahead and challenge yourself a little. The worst that can happen is that you have to start over or rethink the...
  13. FM C liner

What Do You Do For Christmas?

Louis, Our cat likes to eat the tree, so we can't put one up anymore but your right, they do become part of the family. I might put up the Lionel train set that my son has, it has not been run for awhile but I am sure it will fire up ok. I guess we will see how it goes. Scott
  14. FM C liner

Finally Getting started building again.

Jim, I am happy to hear you are getting better. I know it is hard to have physical issues and the healing process always is longer than expected but you have this great hobby to keep you mind focused on. The nice thing is that you can work on the layout at your own pace, we all look forward to...
  15. FM C liner

Tony, I know when I started this, I wanted to fast but now slow is much better. Scott

Back