Recent content by fire28

1. F

Jerome's Switcher Roster

Hey Karl, If I win some of your loot can I come pick it up rather then spend the $12 to ship.... I need to make a trip to "Moose Caboose" soon anyways.
  2. F

Lousy Ebay vehicle castings

I recognize those castings.... I met the guy who made them at a Train Show in MD. I looked at the bodies several times before deciding not to waste my time.
  3. F

Wpf 3/8-3/14

So if you wanna offload some CSX I got $ and older B&O stuff from my grandfathers layout I can offload.
  4. F

Need some help RPP SD38

Ok so I have some issues. I have a RPP SD38 Shell & Frame: 1. Where and what trucks should I use? 2. Where and what motor can/should I use? 3. Where can I get hand rails for it? Thanks Tim
  5. F

Need Help, ID, Repowering, ETC

Ok so the alcohol method worked amazing. Still not sure what 4 axle model it is? Any help?
  6. F

Another issue I'm having is getting the trucks off of it....
  7. F

Hi Guys & Gals. Finally getting around to going through all my grandfathers HO Stuff (Lots of old Rivarossi Steam, Athearn BB & Atlas Locos). Have this old Atlas (Id Help Needed GP-?? Yellow Box, Newer, Older?):confused: Locomotive, and have some questions. 1. Can it be re-powered (If so what...
  8. F

1/87th Vehicles

I guess im gonna have to find me some of these!
  9. F

Another WTH Ebay Moment

$12 Boley Vehicle.... O you mean the ones for like $30-99 on there.....
  10. F

1/87th Vehicles

badguy I sent you an email did you get it?
  11. F

Jerome's Switcher Roster

Hopefully you get resettled soon!
  12. F

Train Shows

:eek: A joker! :rolleyes:
  13. F

Train Shows

I can't wait!
  14. F

Just sold my first item on ebay!

Congrats....sell a few more things and you'll be addicted ;)
  15. F

Another WTH Ebay Moment

I agree obvious error. I'm sure if you send them a message they'll fix it. I've been dealing with them for a year now. They're easy to deal with. My only issue is they don't seem to order the 2 things I been asking them for. No Big deal just have to find those else where.

Back