Recent content by fangerdog

1. F

FREE Control board

Fleishman control board. It's too big to ship but it can be yours for FREE if you can pick it up. It's in southern NH right on the Mass border (Nashua). I hate to throw it into the dump because it's in nice shape and looks like it was once expensive.
  2. F

RR magazines in binders

Sent private message
  3. F

RR magazines in binders

I'm in Nashua NH.
  4. F

RR magazines in binders

I guess no interest in the free mags, so it'll be dump time (once I assemble some ambition). RR Craftsman Binder years 66-76 (no 1972) Model Railroader Binder years 63-76 (no 1967, 1968 1971) I did not check each individual binder to verify that every month is there, so I'm just assuming each...
  5. F

RR magazines in binders

If I must tell the truth, I've also done too much driving to go fishing.
  6. F

RR magazines in binders

My fantasy is to not have to ship them but since I live in rural NH I'm guessing there isn't much demand locally. They are bulky and heavy and I have no idea how much it would cost to ship. But I can look into it if you are really interested.
  7. F

RR magazines in binders

They are in the official publication binders s
  8. F

RR magazines in binders

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I have a lot of old Rail Road Model Craftsman and Model Railroader magazines. The years are mid 60s to mid 70s, all are in binders. Should I just throw them in the recycling bin at the dump or are they of interest to anyone?

Back