ctclibby's latest activity

• ctclibby
    Good Morning All! 46F @ 74% raining, hazy with very slight winds. Did not have to go to Spo yesterday. Sally decided to get a motel...
    • trainsdelayed.jpg
  • ctclibby
    Good Morning All! 49F @ 81% and overcast. To be 70F later. Went to Kal yesterday as Maria had a dental appt. We looked at getting her...
  • ctclibby
    Good Morning All! 37F @ 61% and looks to be severe clear. 70's later. Spent most of the day yesterday getting all the ..um.. lawn...
  • ctclibby
    Good Morning All! 35F @ 61% clear right now, weather guessers say 65F later. Geesh, miss two days and the posts pile up. Did one of...
  • ctclibby
    ctclibby replied to the thread Western Wednesday.
    Ya, used to be the longest tunnel in the Western Hemisphere. Mt McDonald (sp?) tunnel at Rogers Pass came in something like 300 ft...
  • ctclibby
    These are scans of chemical film. Kinda grainy but have good information. Guessing 1990 for the date. 1st is East Portal before the 2nd...
    • bn8007.jpg
    • bnsf4636.jpg
    • EastPortal.jpg
  • ctclibby
    ctclibby reacted to KriegslokBR52's post in the thread Western Wednesday with Like Like.
    Cool, i did not know 737 boddies were getting through there. Besides that, the place looks the same. On the second pick you're standing...
  • ctclibby
    Guy: I suggest that you do use the pain killers when you sleep. Sleeping is the best way for the body to heal itself. If you are...
    • 0626201605.jpg
  • ctclibby
    Wow, I guess I have not been up there for awhile. Did you drive up a little further? There is an access road ( maybe used to be? ) off...
    • IMGP4502.JPG
    • IMGP4506.JPG
  • ctclibby
    Boy, that looks to be an old picture. Lots of stuff missing. Also, is that tall signal on the right a really old ventilation signal? My...
  • ctclibby
    Good Morning All! 39F @ 75% and cloudy. To get to 68F later. Just quick in and out this am as I have 2 workstations and server to...
  • ctclibby
    Good Morning All! 43F @ 71% with partly. Made 72F yesterday, only 69F later today. Next week looks to be colder. Concerts - hmmm lets...
  • ctclibby
    ctclibby replied to the thread A big layout.
    Hay Chris! Go and get a couple of cheap house kits; something simple. While you are building them, ask your SO to figure out what...
  • ctclibby
    Good Morning All! 49F @ 68% and overcast. To get upwards of 70F later. I see spring has sprung for most as this place is not all that...
  • ctclibby
    Good Morning All! 45F @ 74% and partly Could see the 'partial' eclipse yesterday through the clouds; on and off. Pix was a no go as...
    • eclipse.jpg

Back