Recent content by crazyboysrc

1. crazyboysrc

Cincinnati Union Station 1950 HO layout

Well little bye little work gets done layout the round house track and building structures is the projects for the last couple weeks and now the yard work is getting in the way . But here is some progress photos for you guys .
  2. crazyboysrc

Well good morning. Well it been a min but I have been able to do some work on the round house and turntable .hope you guys enjoy the pic so far
  3. crazyboysrc

Added a new complete set
  4. crazyboysrc

Rising from the ashes...

Welcome Don .
  5. crazyboysrc

Starting to look like something. One day day a time.
  6. crazyboysrc

Well got some painting down on the turntable now just got do some weathering
  7. crazyboysrc

Good evening. Well week off getting a little vacation time in so this week I got started on turntable insert. Last pic is what I'm shooting for . I'm looking for a building that is close to the powerhouse . May just have to scratch build it or modify one . The walthers roundhouse is real close...
  8. crazyboysrc

Well the new one is here . PRR. entry to the streamliner world . If I most say this to side by side is making this build even more enjoyable. So much more to come ...thank for the looks and the. Comments
  9. crazyboysrc

What are you buying this Month?

Well I add one new streamliner PRR K4
  10. crazyboysrc

Yes your right , I have 14" after the switch may need just a couple more inches to get three cars and a switcher to fit .May need to move the switch to the #2 inlet track to give me more room
  11. crazyboysrc

Well I thought that way for years . So I always was dreaming . just know was able to jump off .lol
  12. crazyboysrc

What section are you referring too .
  13. crazyboysrc

Here is a couple of pic from this weekend work . It was nice getting the center cut and fitted and the roundhouse and powerplant track tacked down . Alot of work done on the coal mine area also got to cut the holes in the wall for the track loop and also the bench work area that is where all the...
  14. crazyboysrc

YOWZA!

Wow . With a lay out that large money is not a issue so I'm sure he has a whole maintenance crew to keep I clean. Very nice and many hours of fun and you won't make it back to the same spot for more then a hour .
  15. crazyboysrc

Good Morning Well it never fells every time i"m not working on the layout i set down on the Anyrail CAD. and it just cost my more money . Spent the night filling in the the free space that was in the coal mine loop that is on the left side and also the turntable yard . Here it the end resolute...

Back