Recent content by CambriaArea51

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

1. CambriaArea51

Running Bear’s September 2019 Coffee Shop

Well with a full moon and Friday the 13th coming what do you have for an encore.:eek: Seems you got the bad luck bug lately.
  2. CambriaArea51

Soooo....is that 10 days of groundhog like days.:)
  3. CambriaArea51

DPU Distributed power units explained

Just about every train I run on the club layout has helpers on it. If some manufactures would start producing product instead of talking about it I can expand my coal train about 30 cars to get it over 100 and add a couple of mid train helpers or DPU's as they're called now.
  4. CambriaArea51

Good morning.....56 to start but only going to 65. Fall is in the air.
  5. CambriaArea51

Raincoat2- WNY is Western NY. The train show is at the Central train terminal in Buffalo,NY.
  6. CambriaArea51

Did you notice it getting warm or hot when charging.
  7. CambriaArea51

Maybe you killed the mood.:)
  8. CambriaArea51

Train show this weekend. A few showers on Saturday morning so sounds like a good way to pass the time.
  9. CambriaArea51

Traveling and Trains

Don't forget to take pics.:)
  10. CambriaArea51

Done with the pool here,temps in the mid 70's the last week and not getting any warmer. :mad:
  11. CambriaArea51

October is when I start back up with train projects.:)
  12. CambriaArea51

The wife tried it,came out thicker than maple syrup. Didn't mix well either.
  13. CambriaArea51

This must be the place,the door is unlocked is the coffee on.....Marco
  14. CambriaArea51

Running Bear’s August 2019 Coffee Shop

Tomorrow a new day new coffee shop.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com