Recent content by bnsf971

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

1. bnsf971

Running Bear's April 2019 Coffee Shop

Good morning. It's clear and 48.
  2. bnsf971

Well, that joke went over like a fart in a space suit...
  3. bnsf971

That depends. Are your eyes glazed?
  4. bnsf971

I am home. Believe it or not, it was surprisingly painless. Yes, it's broken. Here is a new replacement. Sorry you had a problem. Have a good day. Come see us again.
  5. bnsf971

Good evening. I’m at the store with the picture of a piece of fruit on the front... Me and a few hundred of my new closest friends.
  6. bnsf971

That’s because you’ve reached your monthly quota.
  7. bnsf971

Good morning. It's sunny and 43. I'm heading to the i-store after work to get my wife's tablet replaced. I wonder what excuse and reason, if any, they'll give me for refusing to honor the warranty. If it looks like I'm a little cynical, it's probably because I am...
  8. bnsf971

Good evening. It's 64 and mostly clear. Earlier, I made the unpleasant discovery that my wife's tablet has a problem with the power switch. Since it's less than a year old, it's still covered by warranty. I called their tech support, and after a few diagnostic tests, it was determined the power...
  9. bnsf971

Good morning, and Happy Easter. It's partly cloudy and 45. Sherrel, you know better...
  10. bnsf971

Looks like a bridge line...
  11. bnsf971

Replace DCC Decoder for Bachmann 4-8-4.

Tsunami heavy steam, and an iPhone 4 speaker.
  12. bnsf971

I just was contacted by a relative of one of my friends to let me know he had passed on last night. He was by no means a traditional person, and much though I'd like to, I won't be able to attend his life celebration. It should prove to be, umm, "memorable". I told his nephew to take pictures...
  13. bnsf971

Good morning. It's mostly clear and 57. Hopefully today will be an uneventful weather day.
  14. bnsf971

Tornado watch extended until 8pm local time.
  15. bnsf971

Well, my afternoon went kind of weird on me. I went to my local Big Box electronics store to return a tablet. They started the return, and got as far as entering the item number into the computer when lightning struck a pole outside, and the power went out. After 30 minutes, the power partially...

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com