Recent content by Blue12

1. B

Choosing historically accurate rolling stock to match a locomotive

Thank you so much for that explanation UP2CSX. Can't tell you how long I've been researching to get the verdict on that. It leads me to one small follow-up question: Would a caboose's company name always match its locomotive or were cabooses interchanged as much as freight cars?
  2. B

Thank you everybody for your information. The “steamfreightcars.com” site is an excellent resource and the “Railroad Equipment Register” for my year, 1944, would be the ultimate reference to acquire. I’m still a little lost though. Forgive me if I sound dumb as a plug asking this but would it be...
  3. B

I have an NYC Mohawk and would like to have the rolling stock it's pulling to be historically accurate. So far I've been conservatively lining up only NYC freight cars behind it but I've seen pictures of NYC locomotives pulling various non-NYC freight cars as well. Wikipedia doesn't seem to have...
  4. B

The MTH DCS commander's capabilities

I have a DCS commander question that I've been unable to find the answer to on FAQs and message boards. I purchased a DCS Commander System w/100 watt power supply and I'm planning to have it connected to two separate HO scale track layouts. Now I know that the DCS Commander is perfectly capable...

Back