Recent content by bkrenderman

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

1. bkrenderman

My first N scale Layout - suggestions please

Here is the Second update on My Layout -
  2. bkrenderman

My first N scale Layout - suggestions please

Hi everyone! As you know I do lot of stuff for N Scale on my channel, So I decided to finally make my own small Layout. This is my first compact Layout that I am building. I am calling it " “Western Rambridge Railroads” and I would like your suggestions and advise on whether i am on the...
  3. bkrenderman

short length passenger car with lighting

Sorry I mean 20" diameter. I corrected the original post. I am thinking of putting 60'-65' feet passenger cars. like the ones from Kato like these ones not sure the length but they do look short-...
  4. bkrenderman

short length passenger car with lighting

Hi, My railroad and layout is very small N scale and it has lots of curves as well, so I was thinking of buying passenger car that is short in length for better aesthetics on curves. please recommend me which one should I buy, I have Kato ES44AC, Atlas SD-35 southern and Penn Central U25C...
  5. bkrenderman

assembling the knuckle coupler

I just did this how to knuckle coupler assembly
  6. bkrenderman

Designing N scale bridge

Part-3 - 3D Printing
  7. bkrenderman

Designing N scale bridge

Thank you! I just completed the 2nd part of the bridge - Piers, hope you all like!
  8. bkrenderman

Designing N scale bridge

I am starting this new series where I will be showing how to design the the bridge structure in 3d software and then get it all 3d printed and weathered and use in the model railroad. so if you have any suggestion please let me know.
  9. bkrenderman

How to curve flex track more than 180 angle

Yes they need to be properly tangent with rails. which i will do when gluing track to the layout
  10. bkrenderman

How to curve flex track more than 180 angle

Totally forgot to remove the loco while recording. but the Kato loco are very strong and my loco is fine.
  11. bkrenderman

Amazing N Scale Utility Pole

Thanks Greg.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com