1. B

Walther's Superior Paper Company Kit

Feel better knowing how this works. Thanks to all
  2. B

😂
  3. B

OK, weird in a good way. I can live with that. Just wanted to make sure I was not missing a sheet of directions.
  4. B

This is my second build of a Walther's kit, the first of which went fine. I am on my second kit now, the Superior paper. Am I missing the point of something? Or more to the point, why do I have all of these extra parts with no directions for assembly or usage. Now to be fair, the piss poor...
  5. B

Pulled the Trigger

Picked up a book on the history of the PRR, dry but informative ;) Also purchased two volumes detailing their engines. As I am in Texas I may be alone in my area doing PRR as western RR is what seems popular here. There is a group in Dallas that is heavily into PRR but in O scale, I may check...
  6. B

Pulled the Trigger

Just started a book on the PRR, thanks for the encouragement
  7. B

Pulled the Trigger

8. B

Pulled the Trigger

Thanks to all for great advise.
  9. B

Pulled the Trigger

a FEW MORE
  10. B

Pulled the Trigger

A bit about me, I grew up in the north east (New Jersey) but retired in Texas. Getting back into the hobby after going a different route in the mid 80's. I made a trip to Discount Model Trains in Addison TX yesterday to get going on new N scale layout. Before going to the store, I thought a...
  11. B

Thinking of getting back into the Hobby

Yep, going to put a lot of thought into it. I am still pondering Steam or Diesel and not even sure where I can set this up :)
  12. B

Wish I still had my Lionel set from the 60's. Sadly I did a "Gomez Adams" and it did not hold up well.
  13. B

DCC seems to me to be a better alternative as it seems less restrictive.
  14. B

Back in the 80's I had a HO scale setup. Typical 4 by 8 but with pretty extensive scenery, building etc., all DC controlled. Still have some of the locos and rolling stock, but currently lack the space for HO. Was thinking of N scale as it seems I might better be able to fit it into dual...

Back