Recent content by bigB

1. B

Jerome's Switcher Roster V 2.0

Jerome et al, So sorry to hear of Mark's passing. I bought a lot of trains from him over the years. He was extremely helpful, patient, and kind. Thoughts & prayers to his family. Take care, Brad
  2. B

Help Evaluating What's Pictured Here

Thanks guys! I appreciate it. Brad
  3. B

Help Evaluating What's Pictured Here

Hey guys, I'm an HO modeler. I have little experience w O gauge and the value of older items. A buddy of mine has access to purchase some of the following pieces. I'm trying to give him an idea of their worth so he can formulate an offer. Any help is appreciated... Brad
  4. B

Cutting off BEMF on LokSound Select

I reduced the BEMF setting (cv56) to a value of 128 (half of default max 255). Seems to run better now in the consist. I had a few dirty patches of track too.
  5. B

Mark, I did try that and it ran like absolute garbage after.
  6. B

Mark, Thanks for the advice. I'll try that when I get back home tomorrow. I tried changing cv52-55 to fine tune a rough running motor but it didn't have much positive effect. Brad
  7. B

I think I found the answer. Looks like setting CV49 to a value of 18 should turn it off. 19 is default.
  8. B

Hey guys, I have a Intermountain ES44AH ho with LokSound Direct oem installed board. It started to not consist nicely with other engines. I have ruled out track wiring issues. I'm thinking that the BEMF function of the decoder may interfering with its smooth operation in consist mode. I've...
  9. B

NS, CSX and Canadian Pacific Rolling Stock

Tony, I have some NS rolling stock I'd like to part with. About 10 cars all told. Brad
  10. B

I wish I would have--------

--Put in longer passing tracks. --put in lower level staging or at least the ability to add it on later.
  11. B

How much time do you spend on ...

I'm very "manic" when it comes to hobbies. That is, I get really into something and then some of my intense interest wains, after some time. Good news is the interest in all of my hobbies has never completely wained, it has just ebbed and flowed over the years. I can't think of a single hobby...
  12. B

I'm back, at last!

Tony, Check your PMs. Going to have to do july 3 if your around. Brad
  13. B

I'm back, at last!

Tony, Glad your back. I got another 30 hr layover in syr coming up next week. I'm there all fri 29may. Thinking about going to Horseheads and going to Lantz. You game? Brad

Back