1. Angelic

"I'm In Love With My Car" HO Scale Music Video

Street Running <(^.^)>
  2. Angelic

Chasing Trains on the CIOR

It's so beautiful watching that intermodal *wipes a tear away*
  3. Angelic

LAPX - The New Road of the Southwest

wow now I don't know which one to run...... I know the Wolf will go on generation 1 paint scheme locos. he fox on Gen 2
  4. Angelic

Basicly I'm gonna see how far i can shrink donwn the logo if i can get it to fit the scheme will stay the same but with the new logo, if not; no logo oh but the yellow on the on the paint scheme is suppose to represent gold (Don't know how to mix paint on a comuter) . I can't wait to get the...
  5. Angelic

ok guys thanks to Miles I have a system map. (I forgot to add a legend in but that can be corrected later. so guys what do you think of the changes so far
  6. Angelic

lol ok I can't wait to see a lash up this can create Also I like the T LAPT that works thanks so this is the new logo for the LAPT think it might work
  7. Angelic

Spacemouse your brilliant just checked, no coyote where i get my herald
  8. Angelic

I kind of want to hang on to the LAP(Z) and the herold, If I get rid of the text in the herold do you think it would be enough but I'd love to work with you. I was thinking of it going as far north as Oragan and east as Texas and your right about the Intermodal. also I tryed sticking with...
  9. Angelic

hey guys it's been a while since I have been active in the hobby so since I'm finnaly settled back in my renovated appartment Its time to restart my road :D. the Joke Train (LAPH) is dead but it's child is here I introduce to you the... Los Angeles Phoenix Link I still have to come up...
  10. Angelic

Coffee Shop Part VII is now OPEN

yea I been sick as well for the whole of last week I've been mute my tonsils so sore and swollen I could bearly breath much less speak :( also trying to talk through sign language is not good unless both people can understand it. also it's kind of ironic for a preaher to not be able to talk for...
  11. Angelic

New Rock Island Website

Agreed I would love to see a Rock lashed up with my feelanced road
  12. Angelic

Added some ditch lights

ok I'm jelious theres no way I can do that i still don't understand dcc what have I got myself into
  13. Angelic

Tour the Bricktown Line

real nice man
  14. Angelic

LAP&H getting a new skin

ok in that case i'll go for white lettering on all in the black stripe

Back