Recent content by AndyH5612

1. A

Sound for HO Kato SD70 or AC4400

Can anyone provide a link to where I can hear the Loksound samples? Their website is not as user friendly as I had hoped it would be. Thanks.
  2. A

Does Kato make sound for the SD70? I was under the impression that there was no sound made yet for the SD70 at all.
  3. A

How exactly would we do that? Please pardon my inexperience.
  4. A

I listened to a sample of the AC6000 on BLI's website. It sounded nice. I wish they made an SD70. I am also surprised that Kato does not offer anything with factory sound.
  5. A

So far, the Digitrax seems the best candidate. According to the video on youtube, the engine had a Digitrax FX decoder. I have a BLI SD-40 with the QSI which is great, but some sounds seem to be omitted. I like the sound of the air pop-off, air-dryer, "spitting" etc. If anyone knows for sure...
  6. A

Hello, this is my first post on the forum. I have been out of the hobby for a few years, and I am ready to get started again. I found that model railroads are much more fun than the real thing after a while at CSX. Anyhow, can anyone recommend a good sound system for the Kato AC4400 or...

Back