Recent content by AmtrakTitan455

1. AmtrakTitan455

Anybody custom paint?

Sorry for the late reply, I am in Boston right now on vacation. I am hoping to see Josh soon, as I haven't seen him in a while, and when I so, I will mention about the locomotive.
  2. AmtrakTitan455

HO NJ Transit Comet 1B cars

I'm trying to see if someone did the NJ Transit Comet 1B cars in Ho either in plastic or resin. I would use these cars to model the Amtrak California Comet cars in HO. Thanks
  3. AmtrakTitan455

Anyone doing custom painting?

I know of a guy who paints good, and charges a good price. His name is Kevin Marshall
  4. AmtrakTitan455

Painting Amtrak California cars/locos

Does anyone have any tips on how to paint Amtrak California cars for HO? I am seeing what blue should be used, and if the yellow stripe should be decalled or painted.
  5. AmtrakTitan455

Anybody custom paint?

I will talk to him about the loco, and I still talk to Josh. I dunno how he can't reply to your emails. There's a guy I know named, Kevin Marshall, and he paints really well too. I can give you his email if you want.
  6. AmtrakTitan455

Custom decals.

I'm looking for someone who can make some custom decals for some Amtrak locos and cars not available in the market. I would like the person or company too make them for me at a good or cheap price. Thanks
  7. AmtrakTitan455

which is right motor

I emailed them, but they haven't replied....
  8. AmtrakTitan455

which is right motor

I actually need a five pole motor
  9. AmtrakTitan455

which is right motor

I'm looking for a replacement motor for my BLI Blueline 3751 and I want to know which motor would be a good replacement. The motor that is in the Blue line 3751 is a five pole
  10. AmtrakTitan455

Decals for automax cars

Does anyone know where I can purchase decals for the Automax cars?
  11. AmtrakTitan455

Anybody custom paint?

Josh is one of my best friends and he has been really busy lately. He told me that he needed to get some projects done. He wants to buy an air compressor so he can get projects done, but he hasn't been able to get it due to some issues he had earlier this year. I am confident he will get...
  12. AmtrakTitan455

Wpf 8/11 - 8/16

I remember that boxcar
  13. AmtrakTitan455

Ho 844

Hello, I'm trying to buy a UP 844 in Athearn Genesis or Rivarossi. I would like to know when engine is better? Any recommendations would be great.
  14. AmtrakTitan455

few pic's from a local club open house.....

That looks nice! Gonna join there?

Back