Recent content by Amtrakking

1. A

The Louisville Railroad

Iron horseman..... Firstly pleasure to reply. I am relatively new on these boards and like to see how others complete their projects. Looks like it is going to be nice. Amtrakking
  2. A

What Do You find to be the Most Enjoyable Aspect(s) of Model Railroading

Newbie that I am, building structures and laying track seems to be the most fun.
  3. A

Seriously Liked????

I would say I liked you...........but I dont want to jinx you. Lol
  4. A

My Second Attempt at my First Layout

Nice layout! You are giving me inspiration to make my layout. Keep up the good work.
  5. A

3 Bay Car Shop

Wombat457........well done!! I guess I'm going to have to have one on my layout!!
  6. A

3 Bay Car Shop

5 minutes in the oven on low heat should take the warp out of the walls.
  7. A

I am new to the forum

Hello Richard444, Welcome to the group. It will be interesting to hear about some of your experiences. Amtrakking
  8. A

New member new layout design to be done

I love you guys!! Great ideas & suggestions. Cajon's point about access is well taken; I am thinking the layout could be mounted on a metal frame that has wheels. I am researching alot of the issues involved and will add your considerations to my list. I have modified my original plan and will...
  9. A

New member new layout design to be done

Thinking of doing an automotive manufacturing theme layout and put this on paper. The auto factory is highlighted in yellow and will probably be scratchbuilt. My era will be modern from 1990-present. I included a station as I was thinking I would include an Amtrak passenger train. My locale...
  10. A

Looking for automotive heaven

Great info gents!! I will begin researching this new information.
  11. A

Jim 68Cuda came through big time listing the original stock#'s. I saw ebay has all of the listed kits NIB......but it will cost about $600 _700. Ouch!! Lol I need to get the May thru December 1997 issues of Model Railroader Magazine......guess thats next while I contemplate the allocation of...
  12. A

I sent Walthers an email requesting assistance and have begun checking ebay. Will let everyone know my results.
  13. A

Jim 68Cuda..... how can I ever repay you!!!??? All I can say is thank you so much. I will research this material and see what develops. Amtrakking
  14. A

After listening to the advice of fellow modellers and watching several tutorial videos I am attempting create a cohesive theme for my as yet unbuilt layout. I have a space that is 16' x 5' with a perpendicular 3' extension on the end. I want to model the automotive industry. I have been looking...
  15. A

Who is the manufacturer of older trucks and semis?

Check this site : bigrigtrucksinhoscale.com

Back