Recent content by AmtrakFan14

1. AmtrakFan14

Disaster.......

I'll never drift away from the hobby, just really disapointed from this car. I bet i'll have luck at the Big E model train show in Janurary.
  2. AmtrakFan14

Disaster.......

All my decals fell right off the amfleet. I am sending the amfleet back for a refund since I have no more interest in it anymore. I have cancelled my purchase of the 5 car atrak set. I am done trying. :(:(
  3. AmtrakFan14

Decaling time!

I am decaling up my northeast direct coach into phase IVB! so far i have added one red pinstripe to the bottom of of one side of the car, i will be doing the other side in a bit! so far so good! I will post pics of the finished car! :D
  4. AmtrakFan14

Coach!

No really its ok, im going to use 1 p42 and 1 f40 on this train, it looks very good! :)
  5. AmtrakFan14

Coach!

It was only $20 and I got it off ebay brand new! :D
  6. AmtrakFan14

Coach!

Thanks, but it's ok, I don't want one of thoose wierd NPCU units. I have an amtrak f40 phase IV from bachmann im going to use :)
  7. AmtrakFan14

Coach!

I just got my brand new Walthers amtrak phase IV amfleet I coach NED service. I plan to us this car in my new train im starting I call "Project Downeaster" :D Enjoy the pics guys! OH! Tomorrow my new Walthers amtrak cafe is coming! I'll post pics of that ;)
  8. AmtrakFan14

Yay!

Thanks, If I had track I would run them, lol :D Im trying to get some track, once i do, i'll put up a video f the train running! :D
  9. AmtrakFan14

Yay!

I just bought this! A 5 pack which includes 2 amfleet II coaches 1 amfleet II cafe 1 viewliner and 1 coach dorm, all phase IV :D My lake shore limited is now complete! :D:D:D:D:D
  10. AmtrakFan14

Ordering time!

Well, my motto is, "A model railroad is never complete, without an amtrak train"
  11. AmtrakFan14

Ordering time!

I agree 100% thats why I orderd the IVB cafe car earlier. and I just orderd a walthe NED phase IV coach! :D
  12. AmtrakFan14

Ordering time!

Just put the money in the bank! About to order a cafe car! Wich one should I order? Phase IVB or phase IV? vote! :D
  13. AmtrakFan14

Just sold my first item on ebay!

Now that the cafe care is sold, Im going to buy amfleet I stuff in phase IV. Im going to re-decal them up into phase IVB which all i have to is take off the the amtrak logos and put on the new logos. excited!
  14. AmtrakFan14

Just sold my first item on ebay!

Some one on ebay has purchased my walthers ho scale amfleet cafe car. I have sold this because the stripes are not placed in the right position. I know it sounds stupis, but wouldnt you do the same? :) I'm happy I made a little money and now I can buy the correct cafe car I need! :D
  15. AmtrakFan14

My Babies! (amtrak p42s)

I wouldnt now XD Ive never installed dcc. And I dont think im going to either. idk

Back