Recent content by 2Beers

1. 2

Code 80 Flex Track

Someone around my parts here Bought a ton of this track....Kept the hobby store "thats now shut down,my only source for grab and go." Cleaned out. Especially of switches and connecters.
  2. 2

On30 noob questions

Awesome information guys. Thank you,thank you, I believe this is going to be the scale for me for sure, The Details that their doing on these are just mind blowing and so inspirational,makes me want to go buy buy buy hahahaha... Ive been just waiting to take over my 12'x24', bully barn for such...
  3. 2

Whiskey Hill RR

Thank you all for the nice compliments, As we all know most layouts are always changing and never fully completed ha. I have quite a few bar-mills and other wood and stick structures to complete for this one, And trees.... more trees. Just wish I would have done a trestle or two here and...
  4. 2

On30 noob questions

Hello, Looking at getting started in on30 logging soon. Can anyone show me some simple point to point shelf layouts that could be fun. How well does the porters and shays run on the normal atlas ho track from the local hobby store?? Ive done a lot of looking around But its just to darn easy to...
  5. 2

Whiskey Hill RR

Ah yes tootnkumin....I love our forests. This can and does get real depreesing watching and researching some of these areas for sure. The main Reason I love modeling this era is I love the geared steam locos. Shays, climaxes, hieslers and the few other odd balls. Also the loggers and crew were...
  6. 2

2beersago

Thanks bob, Theirs some really great things going on around here for sure. So much to learn and do still. Beautiful work and craftsman ship everywhere. Here is some more info on my MAD ways...I don't like shiny eye candy, That cost me a lot of money twice ha, Darn hobby shops. And I love to...
  7. 2

Whiskey Hill RR

All my stumps and the one A-frame bridge is the cat tail fuzzy part after one year .Very scale bark appearance. Works great in Ho also. My father gets the credit for coming up with that Idea for our Ho stuff
  8. 2

2beersago

Thank you Rico. Its my first n-r so im still on a learning curve. More trees as i always say.....need more trees ha
  9. 2

Whiskey Hill RR

A few more pics
  10. 2

Whiskey Hill RR

Hers what i have so far, My simple logging layout. Two continuous loop systems with minimal switching "cause I'm lazy" Ha.. and I just like to go round an round.Most everything is scratch built as i cant find what i need in N-scale or its to darn expensive. 25' logging cars, barnhart and...
  11. 2

2beersago

Hello and greetings from a Little town in Idaho. Ive been doing free lance trains for a few years now, Started with your normal ho and did the 4x8 as most of us do, Then i got hooked. Ive done 3 Ho layouts and then changed to N-scale as i only had a limited space to work with and could not...

Back