O scale All Nations Boxcars

TrucTrain55

Here’s a couple of my favorite O scale All Nations Boxcars

08254180-E3DD-48CE-A70C-79C9BC6BBA3D.jpeg
32CBC729-8D03-4886-889A-816A74C2EE56.jpeg

I Like the All-Nation car kits - had a bunch of them, but sold most off. I couldn't part with a couple favorites plus several of the bright colored beer reefers.
That SP&S box needs a newer running board and a brake wheel?

Thanks Sherrel the wheel was very bad I need to find a good pace to buy them. I’ll post some more I restored some I re decayed and painted some I didn’t

Thanks Sherrel the wheel was very bad I need to find a good pace to buy them. I’ll post some more I restored some I re decayed and painted some I didn’t

If you find any "wheels" at a reasonable price - let me know please.
The ones I have seen on FleBay must be made out of Gold!

I wonder if Athearn has any - they made a bunch of cheap plastic boxcars back in the 70's.

I know sleezbay is ridiculous I hate to buy off of there anymore try Wiseman Models or Scale City I’ve bought from both there pretty good sellers but buy direct not there eBay stores

Lee - I cannot locate the ladders that you show - can you provide a link?
I looked all over the site - maybe I just overlooked them?

I'll look again -- Have you ever used the Delrin Athearn trucks on the Lionel Track?
I just wonder how they would perform. When I was in the O club in Albuquerque we used to run 40-50 car freights with those trucks. They were smooth runners.

I'll look again -- Have you ever used the Delrin Athearn trucks on the Lionel Track?
I just wonder how they would perform. When I was in the O club in Albuquerque we used to run 40-50 car freights with those trucks. They were smooth runners.

No I haven’t but if there close to 2rail wheel sets you might have some trouble. I’ve tried 2rail wheel set on Lionel fastrack sometimes it works but most of the time it’s a nightmare

If you find any "wheels" at a reasonable price - let me know please.
The ones I have seen on FleBay must be made out of Gold!

I wonder if Athearn has any - they made a bunch of cheap plastic boxcars back in the 70's.

I have a few of those brake wheels, if you're still interested. They seem to be two different sizes. one is about 7/16" in diameter, the others are plastic, about 9/16.

Last edited:

Back