Jerome's Switcher Roster V 3.0

I had a collection of Clown figurines, about 5-6" tall (china heads, hands, shoes, colorful costumes) that I called a "Clobber of Clowns".

Hello all, sorry for my absence from the forums. But as usual, life has a way of taking turns and bumps. My wifes son passed away suddenly, so it's been a tough couple of months.

Before all of this happened, I actually gave my wife a Christmas list. I recieved these 2 new critters this year.

I've also redone a diorama in the scenery area. You can see my posts there.

Also for those that have known me for years, you know I don't currently have a layout. Well that is going to change this year. Check out my thread in the layout section.

And finally, let's get back to showing off those SWitchers!!! :cool:

Attachments

• 20190103_165358.jpg
    20190103_165358.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 220
  • 20190103_165103.jpg
    20190103_165103.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 201
Jerome
So happy to see you back here! I know life can throw obstacles at you, and I am sorry to hear that it was such a terrible one. I will be checking out your other threads, and yes, I do have a few SWitchers on the workbench as we speak!!
Again, happy to see you back! :)

From the practical mind of NP2626, I just have to ask, what I you going to do with 204 Switchers? I can understand a person being a collector, is that what you are wheeler 1963? It would be a down-right serious task to install decoders in every one of them! Good luck and this would be another aspect of Model Railroading Fun!

Hey Jerome,
Sorry to hear of your loss, yes life can take many unexpected turns. I'm still getting over a knock to the noggin, slowly getting back into the game.
I had my Aye und Pea switcher out the other day on a switching module, I'll post some pics later!

Jerome
So happy to see you back here! I know life can throw obstacles at you, and I am sorry to hear that it was such a terrible one. I will be checking out your other threads, and yes, I do have a few SWitchers on the workbench as we speak!!
Again, happy to see you back! :)

Hey Karl, yes it has been a rough patch through the last couple of months for us, but we are coping with it as best as can be expected. Hope to see your work soon on here. I'm almost done with the diorama rebuild, so I'd like to start a couple of SWitchers after that. I'll do the ones in your's and Rico's colors with the decals you guys sent me.

Hey, I have one of those!
View attachment 34717

Hey Steve, how's it run? Mine hasn't been on the tracks yet.

Hey Jerome,
Sorry to hear of your loss, yes life can take many unexpected turns. I'm still getting over a knock to the noggin, slowly getting back into the game.
I had my Aye und Pea switcher out the other day on a switching module, I'll post some pics later!

Rick, good to see your still at it. Lets see that A&P monster pulling it weight around your layout. :)

From the practical mind of NP2626, I just have to ask, what I you going to do with 204 Switchers? I can understand a person being a collector, is that what you are wheeler 1963? It would be a down-right serious task to install decoders in every one of them! Good luck and this would be another aspect of Model Railroading Fun!

You would have to go back and read the old threads of mine to understand. Jerome's Switcher roster, Jerome's Switcher roster V2.0, Jerome's Switcher roster V3.0.

Karl, they are looking good!! I'll need to get that SP C415 out and finish it up too. Your's looks very nice. :)

Back