Running Bear's February 2019 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

Looks like the same crew, new website, though. Hopped on to find some old information and found a whole new look. Will take a little while to figure things out...

I was looking for the Northern Pacific timetables I posted back in January or February of 2017, they werent on my thread so maybe I put them on the Coffee Shop. Then I remembered a place where all my images were somewhere on my profile and couldn't find it.

Anyway, would like to update my profile. Currently doing some modeling but still in transit to our "finale" layout.

Louis, David, Garry CBQ--good to see your posts right off the bat. I will be logging again!

LASM

Hi Guys,

Looks like the same crew, new website, though. Hopped on to find some old information and found a whole new look. Will take a little while to figure things out...

I was looking for the Northern Pacific timetables I posted back in January or February of 2017, they werent on my thread so maybe I put them on the Coffee Shop. Then I remembered a place where all my images were somewhere on my profile and couldn't find it.

Anyway, would like to update my profile. Currently doing some modeling but still in transit to our "finale" layout.

Louis, David, Garry CBQ--good to see your posts right off the bat. I will be logging again!

LASM

LASM: Good to see you back here too, sorry I can't be any help finding your information.

Today's show was a lot of fun.Lots of people,nice day but cold.
First 2 pic is a 5 module passenger station.
Next is a club module I did,car readers,hot box detectors and flange greasers.Lights on the truck flash.
Next is a railcar barge.
The curved bridge,
Small industry.

Attachments

• IMG_2528.jpg
    IMG_2528.jpg
    474 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_2529.jpg
    IMG_2529.jpg
    431.9 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_2531.jpg
    IMG_2531.jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_2532.jpg
    IMG_2532.jpg
    365.8 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_2533.jpg
    IMG_2533.jpg
    402.3 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_2534.jpg
    IMG_2534.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 148
Chet: Old? o_O:eek: I am familiar with the DD1, which is at the Strasburg Museum, The B1s used to be in Harrisburg, Philly and NY, but by my time, only in NY. The GG1, of course I actually ran, and the FF1 which came from the GN was long gone by my time. Motors are neat, my preference was the E44, short hood lead with the windows closed. The ex VGN, ex N&W, ex NH E-33s a close second.

Boris

Boris: Is the early/old loco that Chet posted for Louis a DD1 or other ?

Good evening .

Log and Sawman ... I’m pleasantly surprised to see you here

We are going to Nashville again tomorrow to visit with my wife’s mother. We are hearing she is a little stronger physically, but her mental capabilities are slipping . ... the stolen car was recovered by police. We do not have any details on the condition of the car or if the thieves we arrested.

Boris I disagree about the cameras, they do slow people down for the most part. However I do agree targeting the owner rather than the driver is not the best way. Give big brother some time, the technology to capture the driver is coming. My position is influenced by where I live. According to the insurance industry (there is a trust worth bunch) Baltimore followed by a close second DC has the worst drivers in the country. I'll take any help I can get to make the roads safer for my family and I.

Friday afternoon, about 3:15pm a hi-speed, lane changing idiot slammed into the back of another car right next to me in the north bound side of the Fort McHenry tunnel. Traffic was beginning to slow off and on miles before the tunnel. It always slows in the tunnel as we approach the toll booth. It looked like he was trying to change lanes again when he ran out of space. Over an hour later I heard on the radio there was a massive back up due to an accident in the tunnel. Maybe cameras in the tunnel to ticket lane changers would have prevented that mess.

One more thing, Boris, you always make your points clear, concise, with facts and minimal rhetoric. Thank you, I greatly respect that and I wish our politicians would do the same. All many politicians do is spout loud mouth polarizing bull shit.

We don't always agree, but I always like to hear your ideas. You have helped change my mind more than once.

Hi Guys,

LASM
David!!! We missed you old buddy! I am so very happy to see you, I hope all is well with you and yours.

I'm so glad to see all these great posts, I was just telling Rodney from Tasmania the coffee shop is a little slow at the moment. I'm glad to be wrong!

We even had a post from the esteemed Iron Horsemen.

Now all I need is a long detailed post from Willie and all is right with this part of the world.

As Chuck Thompson would say "ain't the beer cold?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back