• Recent Activity Widget

HOexplorer

Building the Pinacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Thread Starter: HOexplorer

This is my opening thread on the PCM&T. It is a small mining layout in SE Alaska up one of the fjords. It is October 1931. Shown is the woodworking being done over my old N scale layout. This layout will have three levels. The highest level will be reached by a switchback. There will be two...

Last Post By: Stoker Yesterday, 06:57 PM Go to last post
    Mixy

SCARM - Simple Computer Aided Railway Modeller

Thread Starter: Mixy

Hello dear friends, I want to introduce my freeware layout design program, called SCARM, which you can download and test from http://www.scarm.info/index_en.html. It has lightweight and intuitive user interface, 3D view, more than 25 track-system libraries and many other cool functions and...

Last Post By: Brato 09-21-2014, 08:34 PM Go to last post
    Bill Tidler Jr.

Running Bear's Coffee Shop XLIV

Thread Starter: Bill Tidler Jr.

This is the new place!

Last Post By: PRR Modeler Today, 07:23 AM Go to last post
    FM C liner

My beginner HO layout, 4 x 6 in my garage

Thread Starter: FM C liner

Hi everyone, I know you guys like pics, so I thought I would put some up of my very novice HO layout. As you can see the track is just sitting on the wood right now. I hope to have foam board on soon and then the roadbed and so on. I know it is pretty basic but it is all I can really do money...

Last Post By: Bruette Today, 05:37 AM Go to last post
    steveparkinson

Steve's SOCAL BNSF layout

Thread Starter: steveparkinson

Hello all, I am new to this forum and glad to be a part of it. I am looking forward to learning from others and picking up great tools/tips to incorporate into my layout as it takes shape. This is technically my first layout, I started this layout several years ago as a project for my son and I...

Last Post By: A2TwrOpr Today, 06:15 AM Go to last post
    logandsawman

New Layout for LASM

Thread Starter: logandsawman

My first question is, do the delayed uncouplers work, like the magnet that goes under the track, manufactured by Kadee, Bachmann, ? ; and has anyone tried the hump in the classification yard? So the uncoupled cars roll into the classification area? KJC has posted a folded dogbone design that...

Last Post By: logandsawman 09-18-2014, 10:45 AM Go to last post