• Recent Activity Widget

HOexplorer

Building the Pinacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Thread Starter: HOexplorer

This is my opening thread on the PCM&T. It is a small mining layout in SE Alaska up one of the fjords. It is October 1931. Shown is the woodworking being done over my old N scale layout. This layout will have three levels. The highest level will be reached by a switchback. There will be two...

Last Post By: HOexplorer Yesterday, 06:03 PM Go to last post
    Bill Tidler Jr.

Running Bear's Coffee Shop XLIII

Thread Starter: Bill Tidler Jr.

Good Morning! It's Mon 7/28/14 Spotty showers and a high of 72. I'll probably be working in the yard or messing around in my shop. :D

Last Post By: Bill Tidler Jr. Today, 12:15 AM Go to last post
    Guy64

"Scale Tinplate" Christmas

Thread Starter: Guy64

As the saying goes, "When you begin to see Christmas items for sale in stores, you know that Halloween can't be far away." Inflatable Santas are showing up at places like Tar-JAY and Wally's! That means it's time for... Our Christmas layout! The C+D System Mountain Division is shameless...

Last Post By: AmericaWestLines 08-29-2014, 09:38 AM Go to last post
    DairyStateDad

DSD's Layout Progress Thread

Thread Starter: DairyStateDad

Going forward I'm consolidating all my reports on the progress of my pike under this thread. I have a handful of small components for the final benchwork construction that need to be trimmed, squared off, or what have you. I don't have a chop saw or a table saw, so for a lot of those tasks I've...

Last Post By: DairyStateDad 08-28-2014, 01:50 PM Go to last post
    FM C liner

My beginner HO layout, 4 x 6 in my garage

Thread Starter: FM C liner

Hi everyone, I know you guys like pics, so I thought I would put some up of my very novice HO layout. As you can see the track is just sitting on the wood right now. I hope to have foam board on soon and then the roadbed and so on. I know it is pretty basic but it is all I can really do money...

Last Post By: BigRailNut Yesterday, 05:57 PM Go to last post
    steveparkinson

Steve's SOCAL BNSF layout

Thread Starter: steveparkinson

Hello all, I am new to this forum and glad to be a part of it. I am looking forward to learning from others and picking up great tools/tips to incorporate into my layout as it takes shape. This is technically my first layout, I started this layout several years ago as a project for my son and I...

Last Post By: steveparkinson 08-31-2014, 06:57 PM Go to last post