• Recent Activity Widget

HOexplorer

Building the Pinacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Thread Starter: HOexplorer

This is my opening thread on the PCM&T. It is a small mining layout in SE Alaska up one of the fjords. It is October 1931. Shown is the woodworking being done over my old N scale layout. This layout will have three levels. The highest level will be reached by a switchback. There will be two...

Last Post By: HOexplorer 04-24-2016, 04:34 PM Go to last post
    santafewillie

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LXII

Thread Starter: santafewillie

Same place, new version. Don't know where Terry is this morning, so I'll open for him. Willie

Last Post By: GarryCBQ Today, 06:53 AM Go to last post
    armyairforce

'1943, Somewhere in England', N scale Monster Layout

Thread Starter: armyairforce

Since getting back into railroading in 2005, I built three N scale layouts for myself. 'Dreamland' was the first on a 6 x 2ft board. 'Area 51' was next with a similar but enlarged track plan on an 8 x 2ft 6in board, both of which operated diesels. My last layout was 'Storage Depot 41, Kingman'...

Last Post By: Sirfoldalot 04-27-2016, 10:19 AM Go to last post
    steveparkinson

Steve's SOCAL BNSF layout

Thread Starter: steveparkinson

Hello all, I am new to this forum and glad to be a part of it. I am looking forward to learning from others and picking up great tools/tips to incorporate into my layout as it takes shape. This is technically my first layout, I started this layout several years ago as a project for my son and I...

Last Post By: DairyStateDad 04-26-2016, 06:08 AM Go to last post
    Ericsauto

A new beginning inspired from my old Central Midland Layout

Thread Starter: Ericsauto

As suggested I started a new thread from "A sad day for my Central Midland Layout" Thanks for the suggestion.;)

Last Post By: Ericsauto Yesterday, 10:14 AM Go to last post
    gjohnston

Help Me Plan My Layout

Thread Starter: gjohnston

Hi All, I am new to the hobby. I bought a second hand layout last December, the Atlas plan of the Great Eastern Trunk Railway. I got hooked and decided to build a real Rail Road in the basement. It is currently unfinished but not for long. The drywall and other materials were purchased...

Last Post By: tootnkumin 04-24-2016, 08:30 PM Go to last post