Modell Railroad Links

• Recent Activity Widget

santafewillie

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LXXI

Thread Starter: santafewillie

Terry must have stepped away, so I'll open the new place for him. Don't spill the eggnog! Willie

Last Post By: BigE Today, 07:53 AM Go to last post
    Hawkesburytrain

Hawks NEW "MHO Junction" layout

Thread Starter: Hawkesburytrain

Hey everyone, October is just around the corner and I should be starting with my new layout soon. I'm still finishing my basement, still about 1-2 weeks of work. For now, here's an almost final design. Since I'm not very electrically knowledge, I need help. I have a NCE Pro 5 system...

Last Post By: migalyto 01-14-2018, 05:20 PM Go to last post
    montanan

Logan Valley

Thread Starter: montanan

I'll try this. The first pictures will be an overview of the layout. It's not a large layout, but as I have mentioned, I really enjoy switching, and this is what the layout was built for. The first picture is what I call Gallatin Junction (Gallatin Gateway) which is at one end of the line....

Last Post By: montanan 01-15-2018, 09:47 AM Go to last post
    flyboy2610

The Union Pacific Soggy Bottoms Division (HO scale)

Thread Starter: flyboy2610

Well, I guess I should start a build thread. Might help me stay motivated. (Copied from another thread I posted in) The Union Pacific Soggy Bottoms Division is a protolanced line of the UP. Soggy Bottoms, Ne. is located on the Nebraska-Northern Colorado border, just up the line from the...

Last Post By: flyboy2610 01-15-2018, 04:27 PM Go to last post
    tomstockton

The decline in the number of model railroaders?

Thread Starter: tomstockton

In a different thread, but still here in the General Discussion group, there is a thread discussing the varying amount of participation on this (and other) forums. But "hidden" in that is something I've never considered, and it ties into the header of this thread: "The decline in the number of...

Last Post By: rodney mcgiveron Yesterday, 03:48 PM Go to last post
    NP2626

Why the huge fluctuation in participation here at the Model Railroad Forums?

Thread Starter: NP2626

I only joined here at the Model Railroad Forums in August of 2016, so am a relative newcomer. However, since I brought the internet into the home in 1996, I have participated in many different Model Railroading Forums. All of the time in 2016 and on through the spring of this year, participation...

Last Post By: NP2626 Yesterday, 05:20 AM Go to last post