• Recent Activity Widget

Building the Pinacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Thread Starter: HOexplorer

This is my opening thread on the PCM&T. It is a small mining layout in SE Alaska up one of the fjords. It is October 1931. Shown is the woodworking being done over my old N scale layout. This layout will have three levels. The highest level will be reached by a switchback. There will be two...

Last Post By: HOexplorer Today, 03:35 PM Go to last post

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LVII

Thread Starter: bnsf971

This is the new place. Pull up a rock, and grab a cup.

Last Post By: Raincoat2 10-21-2016, 07:12 AM Go to last post
    D&J RailRoad

The D&J Railroad -- From Scratch

Thread Starter: D&J RailRoad

I started this thread in the Introduction section, but decided it really should be over here. I hope you can follow along as I start this major project from a blank basement setting to a fully sceniced model railroad with a southwestern look and UP/BNSF motive power. This is the start of a large...

Last Post By: Sirfoldalot 10-20-2016, 08:34 AM Go to last post

My new Layout

Thread Starter: Lynnb

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site although not so new to this great hobby. I model in HO scale in the steam era 20's. I'll start by posting my track plan which was designed in xtrackcad. This is layout number 6 for me and probably my last. I do most of my modeling in the winter months when...

Last Post By: Lynnb Yesterday, 08:39 AM Go to last post

A new beginning inspired from my old Central Midland Layout

Thread Starter: Ericsauto

As suggested I started a new thread from "A sad day for my Central Midland Layout" Thanks for the suggestion.;)

Last Post By: Ericsauto Yesterday, 10:06 AM Go to last post

My Northern Pacific Butte Montana Layout.

Thread Starter: NP2626

I will show photos; but, am not in a place where I can do that at present. My layout is essentially a three times around loop. The main line is 152 feet in length and there are 4 passing sidings. The layout begins in a staging yard and ends at the same staging yard, only coming in from the other...

Last Post By: montanan Today, 08:44 AM Go to last post