• Recent Activity Widget

HOexplorer

Building the Pinacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Thread Starter: HOexplorer

This is my opening thread on the PCM&T. It is a small mining layout in SE Alaska up one of the fjords. It is October 1931. Shown is the woodworking being done over my old N scale layout. This layout will have three levels. The highest level will be reached by a switchback. There will be two...

Last Post By: HOexplorer Yesterday, 04:19 PM Go to last post
    bnsf971

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LIV

Thread Starter: bnsf971

This is the new place. Grab a cup, and have a seat at the counter.

Last Post By: bnsf971 07-23-2016, 09:24 PM Go to last post
    Lynnb

My new Layout

Thread Starter: Lynnb

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site although not so new to this great hobby. I model in HO scale in the steam era 20's. I'll start by posting my track plan which was designed in xtrackcad. This is layout number 6 for me and probably my last. I do most of my modeling in the winter months when...

Last Post By: wombat457 Today, 02:16 AM Go to last post
    grove den

How to Make Trees and Shrubs

Thread Starter: grove den

How to make shrubs I am aware of the fact that this may be the 20st version of how to make shrubs.I'll start with this item because I can do some experiences for the "bigger"item:How to make pine/decudious trees. Ingrdients:Fibres from filters they use in gardenpondequipments to clean/clear up...

Last Post By: riogrande Today, 05:26 AM Go to last post
    Resqnu

Woody & Son Railroad (WSR)

Thread Starter: Resqnu

Here goes. Starting my L shaped HO layout with 2- 4x8 tables. Foam laid and getting ready to install grass. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last Post By: Resqnu Today, 10:12 AM Go to last post
    Ericsauto

A new beginning inspired from my old Central Midland Layout

Thread Starter: Ericsauto

As suggested I started a new thread from "A sad day for my Central Midland Layout" Thanks for the suggestion.;)

Last Post By: wombat457 Today, 08:38 AM Go to last post