Modell Railroad Links

• Recent Activity Widget

bnsf971

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LXIV

Thread Starter: bnsf971

This is the new place. Grab a cup and a seat.

Last Post By: chessie_system3 Today, 06:40 AM Go to last post
    NP2626

Model Railroading in the 50s and 60s.

Thread Starter: NP2626

Along with my posts about: How many articles John Allen wrote in Model Railroader, Did you build a layout when you were a kid, Sentimental Journey: DC power Packs, Upgrading old freight Equipment, etc... I think I have shown that I enjoy taking looks back to what was available, how things where...

Last Post By: NP2626 Yesterday, 04:44 AM Go to last post
    Chevron_GATX

N-scale Kato Unitrack + Unitram layout: Small-build layout progress thread.

Thread Starter: Chevron_GATX

I finally decided to go N-scale! After wracking my brain as to where to construct a layout, I just went into the garage and measured my Home Depot-built workbench cabinets. It runs most of the width of the garage, but the total area of the countertops measures only 20" x 12'. Though, I figure I can...

Last Post By: Chevron_GATX 04-20-2017, 10:23 PM Go to last post
    flyboy2610

Walthers Champion Packing Plant

Thread Starter: flyboy2610

I couldn't decide whether to put this here or in my layout build thread, http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?36586-The-Union-Pacific-Soggy-Bottoms-Division-(HO-scale). In the end I decided to put it here, as this may become something of a semi-major project. I will add a note in...

Last Post By: flyboy2610 Yesterday, 03:45 PM Go to last post
    Greg@mnrr

Who Cares Anyway....!

Thread Starter: Greg@mnrr

My layout falls somewhere in the era of 1960 to mid-1980's. But, I use some latitude when running trains like a stray DMIR locomotive or Wisconsin Central switcher making an appearance on the layout when I am basically a Milwaukee Road or C&NW fan. Hey, I even have some old Milwaukee Road rib...

Last Post By: montanan 04-18-2017, 12:45 PM Go to last post
    NP2626

The NMRA and you?

Thread Starter: NP2626

My guess is that if you live where there is at least a club you can be a member of, you are happy to be a member of the NMRA. My nearest club is 90 to 100 miles away. So, I am a Lone Wolf Model Railroader. The NMRA seems to lack reasons to be a member, if you are in my position. I have given...

Last Post By: WJLI26 Yesterday, 04:59 AM Go to last post