• Recent Activity Widget

HOexplorer

Building the Pinacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Thread Starter: HOexplorer

This is my opening thread on the PCM&T. It is a small mining layout in SE Alaska up one of the fjords. It is October 1931. Shown is the woodworking being done over my old N scale layout. This layout will have three levels. The highest level will be reached by a switchback. There will be two...

Last Post By: HOexplorer 05-22-2016, 09:59 AM Go to last post
    santafewillie

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LXIII

Thread Starter: santafewillie

Here's the new place, sit down and enjoy. Willie

Last Post By: Trussrod Today, 05:36 PM Go to last post
    Alan Curtis

Building the Andersley Western Railroad

Thread Starter: Alan Curtis

New switching layout underway. All track is laid and ready for wiring of slide switches which both control turnouts and provide power to frogs. Some structures are being reused from previous layouts but more are needed, either kitbuilt or scratchbuilt/kitbashed. The AW is freelance, but set in...

Last Post By: gjslsffan 05-21-2016, 02:08 PM Go to last post
    Mixy

SCARM - Simple Computer Aided Railway Modeller

Thread Starter: Mixy

Hello dear friends, I want to introduce my freeware layout design program, called SCARM, which you can download and test from http://www.scarm.info/index_en.html. It has lightweight and intuitive user interface, 3D view, more than 25 track-system libraries and many other cool functions and...

Last Post By: fcwilt 05-21-2016, 07:24 AM Go to last post
    Ericsauto

A new beginning inspired from my old Central Midland Layout

Thread Starter: Ericsauto

As suggested I started a new thread from "A sad day for my Central Midland Layout" Thanks for the suggestion.;)

Last Post By: MichaelGood 05-22-2016, 02:41 PM Go to last post
    CSX_road_slug

Adding an Auto Assembly Plant to my CL&W Sub Layout

Thread Starter: CSX_road_slug

I haven't really posted much about my existing B&O Cleveland, Lorain, & Wheeling Subdivision layout ever since the under-construction photos I did a few years ago. This is mainly because I wanted to have at least a dozen op sessions to discover any hidden flaws - you know, the kind that only...

Last Post By: Trussrod Today, 01:17 AM Go to last post