• Recent Activity Widget

HOexplorer

Building the Pinacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Thread Starter: HOexplorer

This is my opening thread on the PCM&T. It is a small mining layout in SE Alaska up one of the fjords. It is October 1931. Shown is the woodworking being done over my old N scale layout. This layout will have three levels. The highest level will be reached by a switchback. There will be two...

Last Post By: HOexplorer Today, 07:01 AM Go to last post
    Bill Tidler Jr.

Coffee Shop XLI-2/23/2014

Thread Starter: Bill Tidler Jr.

Good Morning! from Tipton IN. It's Sun 2/23/14 :cool:

Last Post By: mantua mike Today, 10:46 AM Go to last post
    armyairforce

'1943, Somewhere in England', N scale Monster Layout

Thread Starter: armyairforce

Since getting back into railroading in 2005, I built three N scale layouts for myself. 'Dreamland' was the first on a 6 x 2ft board. 'Area 51' was next with a similar but enlarged track plan on an 8 x 2ft 6in board, both of which operated diesels. My last layout was 'Storage Depot 41, Kingman'...

Last Post By: armyairforce Yesterday, 02:42 AM Go to last post
    Mixy

SCARM - Simple Computer Aided Railway Modeller

Thread Starter: Mixy

Hello dear friends, I want to introduce my freeware layout design program, called SCARM, which you can download and test from http://www.scarm.info/index_en.html. It has lightweight and intuitive user interface, 3D view, more than 25 track-system libraries and many other cool functions and...

Last Post By: DairyStateDad Yesterday, 01:13 PM Go to last post
    fire28

Another WTH Ebay Moment

Thread Starter: fire28

I saw this today.... What is this person smoking? http://www.ebay.com/itm/MoW-Boley-NEW-WHITE-Utility-Bucket-Truck-1-87-MIB-/290747868719?pt=Model_RR_Trains&hash=item43b1ec662f

Last Post By: JimT 04-18-2014, 12:17 PM Go to last post
    ledzeppelinfan1

ledzeppelinfan1's Layout Journal...

Thread Starter: ledzeppelinfan1

Entry #1 In the months leading up to this journal, which I will document the progress of my layout, I spent a vast amount of time researching the art of professional model railroading. In this time, I found my niche; I'm the type with limited space and a limited budget who seeks to get the most...

Last Post By: ledzeppelinfan1 04-18-2014, 11:52 PM Go to last post