santafewillie

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LXIII

Thread Starter: santafewillie

Here's the new place, sit down and enjoy. Willie

Last Post By: WJLI26 Today, 07:39 PM Go to last post
    CSX_road_slug

Adding an Auto Assembly Plant to my CL&W Sub Layout

Thread Starter: CSX_road_slug

I haven't really posted much about my existing B&O Cleveland, Lorain, & Wheeling Subdivision layout ever since the under-construction photos I did a few years ago. This is mainly because I wanted to have at least a dozen op sessions to discover any hidden flaws - you know, the kind that only...

Last Post By: Trussrod 05-24-2016, 01:17 AM Go to last post
    SunsetLimited

Mitch's N Scale

Thread Starter: SunsetLimited

Hey everyone, I just thought I'd be bold and show off some of my N Scale Roster and previous layouts. They said this forum loves photos, so here goes. :p

Last Post By: SunsetLimited Yesterday, 11:36 PM Go to last post
    Genetk44

Pan Pastels Review

Thread Starter: Genetk44

Pan Pastels One of the things I really enjoy about model railroading is testing my abilities and testing myself. I keep seeing modellers on various forums saying they are afraid to try this or that for fear of either damaging or ruining something or just failing at it. I decided early on in my...

Last Post By: Chevron_GATX Today, 02:11 PM Go to last post
    Chevron_GATX

Does anyone use Krylon dulling spray (instead of Dull-Cote)?

Thread Starter: Chevron_GATX

Dulling spray is an industry-standard removable spray used in film and TV production to reduce reflections. Has anyone used it in a modeling application? I want to dull certain scenery items, but I may also want the option to change my mind and "un-dull" it. I've read that Testors' Dull-Cote clear...

Last Post By: Espeefan Today, 08:00 AM Go to last post
    BCK RR

Fuels for our trains , homes etc..

Thread Starter: BCK RR

Hearing and reading about this anti fossil fuel Protest ...made me laugh! RailPictures.Net Photo: Canadian Pacific Railway N/A at Albany, New York by John Sesonske see caption.. Heres my thought. Hasn’t anyone in this Protest realize that we need just more than wind and other alternative...

Last Post By: Rico 05-25-2016, 03:36 PM Go to last post