• Recent Activity Widget

HOexplorer

Building the Pinacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Thread Starter: HOexplorer

This is my opening thread on the PCM&T. It is a small mining layout in SE Alaska up one of the fjords. It is October 1931. Shown is the woodworking being done over my old N scale layout. This layout will have three levels. The highest level will be reached by a switchback. There will be two...

Last Post By: HOexplorer Today, 08:18 AM Go to last post
    Bill Tidler Jr.

Running Bear's Coffee Shop XLIII

Thread Starter: Bill Tidler Jr.

Good Morning! It's Mon 7/28/14 Spotty showers and a high of 72. I'll probably be working in the yard or messing around in my shop. :D

Last Post By: Bill Tidler Jr. Today, 02:09 AM Go to last post
    grove den

How to Make Trees and Shrubs

Thread Starter: grove den

How to make shrubs I am aware of the fact that this may be the 20st version of how to make shrubs.I'll start with this item because I can do some experiences for the "bigger"item:How to make pine/decudious trees. Ingrdients:Fibres from filters they use in gardenpondequipments to clean/clear up...

Last Post By: ClinchValley Today, 02:06 AM Go to last post
    Mixy

SCARM - Simple Computer Aided Railway Modeller

Thread Starter: Mixy

Hello dear friends, I want to introduce my freeware layout design program, called SCARM, which you can download and test from http://www.scarm.info/index_en.html. It has lightweight and intuitive user interface, 3D view, more than 25 track-system libraries and many other cool functions and...

Last Post By: Brato 09-11-2014, 03:39 PM Go to last post
    Greg from Mi.

post your model RR tips........

Thread Starter: Greg from Mi.

How about everyone posting some free or low price things you use on your RR. I'll start with a few of mine: Take tin foil and cut into about 4"x4" and roll it into a ball then use pliers and keep pinching until its a square. you can paint with rust color paint and fill a gondola car. Looks just...

Last Post By: kjchronister 09-11-2014, 06:40 PM Go to last post
    steveparkinson

Steve's SOCAL BNSF layout

Thread Starter: steveparkinson

Hello all, I am new to this forum and glad to be a part of it. I am looking forward to learning from others and picking up great tools/tips to incorporate into my layout as it takes shape. This is technically my first layout, I started this layout several years ago as a project for my son and I...

Last Post By: logandsawman 09-12-2014, 08:33 AM Go to last post