Modell Railroad Links

• Recent Activity Widget

santafewillie

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LXXI

Thread Starter: santafewillie

Terry must have stepped away, so I'll open the new place for him. Don't spill the eggnog! Willie

Last Post By: Trigster Today, 04:39 PM Go to last post
    Hawkesburytrain

Hawks NEW "MHO Junction" layout

Thread Starter: Hawkesburytrain

Hey everyone, October is just around the corner and I should be starting with my new layout soon. I'm still finishing my basement, still about 1-2 weeks of work. For now, here's an almost final design. Since I'm not very electrically knowledge, I need help. I have a NCE Pro 5 system...

Last Post By: migalyto 01-14-2018, 05:20 PM Go to last post
    montanan

Logan Valley

Thread Starter: montanan

I'll try this. The first pictures will be an overview of the layout. It's not a large layout, but as I have mentioned, I really enjoy switching, and this is what the layout was built for. The first picture is what I call Gallatin Junction (Gallatin Gateway) which is at one end of the line....

Last Post By: montanan Today, 12:51 PM Go to last post
    KB02

Building the Whistle Stop RR

Thread Starter: KB02

After realizing that I have started about a dozen threads on different construction projects on my layout, I figured it was time to consolidate and have one thread as the layout is starting to get bigger and the "grand idea" is actually starting to take shape. So I hereby present the steps that...

Last Post By: MHinLA Today, 04:21 PM Go to last post
    flyboy2610

The Union Pacific Soggy Bottoms Division (HO scale)

Thread Starter: flyboy2610

Well, I guess I should start a build thread. Might help me stay motivated. (Copied from another thread I posted in) The Union Pacific Soggy Bottoms Division is a protolanced line of the UP. Soggy Bottoms, Ne. is located on the Nebraska-Northern Colorado border, just up the line from the...

Last Post By: flyboy2610 01-15-2018, 04:27 PM Go to last post
    tomstockton

The decline in the number of model railroaders?

Thread Starter: tomstockton

In a different thread, but still here in the General Discussion group, there is a thread discussing the varying amount of participation on this (and other) forums. But "hidden" in that is something I've never considered, and it ties into the header of this thread: "The decline in the number of...

Last Post By: rodney mcgiveron Yesterday, 03:48 PM Go to last post
  • About the "Home" Page

This page will eventually be the landing page for the entire website.

Currently it's still under construction, so we're directing folks to the Forum page, which will also be the most familiar page for our existing members.

This page will features news, information, new posts and photo gallery images.

At the moment it has some generic categories and sections that came with the software, so there's some weird sections like "cooking" and "travel". They'll go away before too long, but at the moment our first priority is getting the forum back online and running smoothly.
  • Recent Forum Posts

Trigster

Greg & All Interested...

The Q & A from WS regarding 'Just Plug Lighting'...
    As in their FAQ's they just don't seem to want to directly

Trigster Today, 04:39 PM Go to last post
    ACL-CSX

Good evening. Flo, a pot of coffee, black, extra caffeine. Gonna be a long night. 23 and feels like 14. Lots of white stuff on the ground. More falling

ACL-CSX Today, 04:33 PM Go to last post
    MHinLA

I say leave the booze where it is. This will be your hobby room wet bar !!

MHinLA Today, 04:21 PM Go to last post
    MHinLA

Nice art work !

MHinLA Today, 04:17 PM Go to last post
    MHinLA

Expansion to the Whistlestop RR

This is amazing ! I was just now going to post a question as to whether we do or don't need the 1/2" ply under the foam board (especially if it's

MHinLA Today, 04:15 PM Go to last post
    Rico

Bead board VS cardboard strips for scenery support.

If you go with the white bead board you'll definitely have Christmas in July, it really makes a mess!
    The blue or pink board still produces a lot

Rico Today, 04:04 PM Go to last post
    MHinLA

I just now joined

Thanks again for all the welcome-posts. I'm really glad to be a member of the Railroad and ModelRailroad forums. They're well set up/user friendly...M

MHinLA Today, 04:03 PM Go to last post
    bnsf971

Good evening. Still sn*wing and 23. Looks like we got 6"+ of "flurries". There are cars, trucks, and semi trucks littering the ditches

bnsf971 Today, 04:02 PM Go to last post
    chessie_system3

What I would love to get into my layout.

Justin

chessie_system3 Today, 03:53 PM Go to last post
    MHinLA

I just now joined

Chet, I'll never understand the small community of modern day MRRs who don't like sound..But tazeechisown when it's hobby time. Since you only run one

MHinLA Today, 03:51 PM Go to last post
    Trigster

Greg...Thanks and that's my guess as well...I did send them a note a little earlier and asked them point blank 'Can I Do That' ?
    Electrical isn't

Trigster Today, 03:50 PM Go to last post
    Chevron_GATX

I just now joined

DON'T CLICK ON THE LINKS IN YOUR MESSAGES!!! The site must be compromised. I never sent you a private message. Filestore is a malware site. Other MRR

Chevron_GATX Today, 03:13 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Articles