BigE

Running Bear's Coffee Sbop LXIX

Thread Starter: BigE

oopsy daisy!!

Last Post By: bnsf971 Yesterday, 02:25 PM Go to last post
    Hawkesburytrain

Hawks NEW "MHO Junction" layout

Thread Starter: Hawkesburytrain

Hey everyone, October is just around the corner and I should be starting with my new layout soon. I'm still finishing my basement, still about 1-2 weeks of work. For now, here's an almost final design. Since I'm not very electrically knowledge, I need help. I have a NCE Pro 5 system...

Last Post By: Alex_AnnArbor Yesterday, 06:55 PM Go to last post
    wombat457

My ONE and ONLY project ...

Thread Starter: wombat457

I have to be honest, I am a little hesitant to post anything about this project as some of my previous ventures have not come to fruition for various reasons. This however; is something I have been working on for a couple of weeks and is the 5th or 6th design. For those who know me, you will...

Last Post By: wombat457 11-17-2017, 02:03 PM Go to last post
    wombat457

Wombats N Scale Structure Builds

Thread Starter: wombat457

Hey Guys, As said, this thread will be for all of the structures I am building for the N Scale layout. I will be posting progress pictures pretty much step by step (if I remember) including all of the "whoops" moments. The first is my DPM Bruce's Bakery: I wasn't sure how I was going to...

Last Post By: Lynnb Today, 02:22 PM Go to last post
    NP2626

Sn3

Thread Starter: NP2626

Where I to start over again today, I would model in Sn3 and I would model the Rio Grande Southern. When they were suggesting Scales in this Scale Specific Discussion forum, I feel it is unfortunate that S Scale was overlooked. American Flyer S Scale was fairly popular back in the 50s and 60s. I...

Last Post By: NP2626 Today, 05:35 PM Go to last post
    autocoach

New HO US 1950's-60's Vehicles from Oxford Diecast for 2017

Thread Starter: autocoach

Yesterday Oxford announced their 2017 program including a few additional HO US cars. Not overly expensive and usually available at very well stocked hobby stores or from larger online merchants. No guarantee when new items will be available. http://www.oxforddiecast.co.uk/collections/1-87 I...

Last Post By: montanan 11-15-2017, 01:54 PM Go to last post
  • About the "Home" Page

This page will eventually be the landing page for the entire website.

Currently it's still under construction, so we're directing folks to the Forum page, which will also be the most familiar page for our existing members.

This page will features news, information, new posts and photo gallery images.

At the moment it has some generic categories and sections that came with the software, so there's some weird sections like "cooking" and "travel". They'll go away before too long, but at the moment our first priority is getting the forum back online and running smoothly.
  • Recent Forum Posts

Jim 68cuda

Wortham Funeral Home

Very cool, but seriously? Who's gonna be able to sleep in an apartment over a funeral home?

Jim 68cuda Today, 06:37 PM Go to last post
    Trussrod

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LXX

Good morning Gandy Dancers and and Spike Drivers,

Hi Flo, Francine, How are you ladies here at Jeffrey Running Bears' Dinner? Things seem

Trussrod Today, 06:34 PM Go to last post
    tootnkumin

my five smallest tank cars- scratched

Picture is there now, wasn't when I first looked.......now a question that might answer another eternal question. Were these the "eggs" that

tootnkumin Today, 06:22 PM Go to last post
    CSX_road_slug

Hadn't thought about that one Curt - I suspect that my treadmill running might have played a role in this[?] ~2 weeks ago, I started noticing a mild ache

CSX_road_slug Today, 06:15 PM Go to last post
    TrucTrain55

Wortham Funeral Home

jim
    they rent the upper rooms for more income to keep the rates down. The idea was to build it like the funeral home in the local town near me.

TrucTrain55 Today, 06:07 PM Go to last post
    Dave S

Just some shots...

I know what you mean about natural light. I was thinking of creating a 2-3ft long diorama that I can take outside just to take pictures of my locos in

Dave S Today, 06:01 PM Go to last post
    Dave S

Summer of '17 photo fun

Thanks for the fishing line suggestion guys, I will give it a try.

Dave S Today, 05:58 PM Go to last post
    CSX_road_slug

CMX Track Cleaning Car

I got a CMX car in 2013, figured it would be a worthwhile investment to make track cleaning less of a drudgery. I only use it when my layout has been

CSX_road_slug Today, 05:55 PM Go to last post
    Red Oak & Western

my five smallest tank cars- scratched

If you click the photo (which now appears), you can see the larger version. If you click the "Attachment #####" link, it returns "Invalid

Red Oak & Western Today, 05:37 PM Go to last post
    NP2626

Sn3

I have to agree with you, other than Sn3 being narrow gauge, size wise there isn't much difference! I bought the kit so I could physically see what I

NP2626 Today, 05:35 PM Go to last post
    tootnkumin

Forum software won't let me post a plan of the club's layout, but this Y-tube vid taken at a UK day is quite good, if you ignore the assembled entourage's

tootnkumin Today, 04:38 PM Go to last post
    chessie_system3

Evening fellers. I hope everyone is well. Lubricated 3 of my locomotives. I officially have the most quiet BB locomotive I've ever heard. The LaBelle

chessie_system3 Today, 04:29 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Articles