Modell Railroad Links

• Recent Activity Widget

HOexplorer

Building the Pinacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Thread Starter: HOexplorer

This is my opening thread on the PCM&T. It is a small mining layout in SE Alaska up one of the fjords. It is October 1931. Shown is the woodworking being done over my old N scale layout. This layout will have three levels. The highest level will be reached by a switchback. There will be two...

Last Post By: tootnkumin Yesterday, 04:28 PM Go to last post
    bnsf971

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LXIV

Thread Starter: bnsf971

This is the new place. Grab a cup and a seat.

Last Post By: bnsf971 05-21-2017, 01:11 PM Go to last post
    logandsawman

New Layout for LASM

Thread Starter: logandsawman

My first question is, do the delayed uncouplers work, like the magnet that goes under the track, manufactured by Kadee, Bachmann, ? ; and has anyone tried the hump in the classification yard? So the uncoupled cars roll into the classification area? KJC has posted a folded dogbone design that...

Last Post By: montanan Yesterday, 09:54 AM Go to last post
    D&J RailRoad

Building the Canyon Diablo Bridge

Thread Starter: D&J RailRoad

I am starting this thread as I suspect there will be a lot of activity in the construction I am undertaking. I have a section of my empire that was designed to have a bridge installed. At the time of construction, I didn't have any idea of what kind of bridge I was going to put there. The...

Last Post By: tootnkumin 05-23-2017, 03:30 PM Go to last post
    Hawkesburytrain

Hawks NEW "MHO Junction" layout

Thread Starter: Hawkesburytrain

Hey everyone, October is just around the corner and I should be starting with my new layout soon. I'm still finishing my basement, still about 1-2 weeks of work. For now, here's an almost final design. Since I'm not very electrically knowledge, I need help. I have a NCE Pro 5 system...

Last Post By: Jon_pdx Today, 12:34 AM Go to last post
    steveparkinson

Steve's SOCAL BNSF layout

Thread Starter: steveparkinson

Hello all, I am new to this forum and glad to be a part of it. I am looking forward to learning from others and picking up great tools/tips to incorporate into my layout as it takes shape. This is technically my first layout, I started this layout several years ago as a project for my son and I...

Last Post By: steveparkinson 05-23-2017, 03:26 PM Go to last post
  • About the "Home" Page

This page will eventually be the landing page for the entire website.

Currently it's still under construction, so we're directing folks to the Forum page, which will also be the most familiar page for our existing members.

This page will features news, information, new posts and photo gallery images.

At the moment it has some generic categories and sections that came with the software, so there's some weird sections like "cooking" and "travel". They'll go away before too long, but at the moment our first priority is getting the forum back online and running smoothly.
  • Recent Forum Posts

bnsf971

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LXV

Good morning. It's cloudy and 61.

bnsf971 Today, 03:23 AM Go to last post
    NP2626

D&J RailRoad, My curve radii on my model railroad are a feature of how much railroad I wanted to be able to model given the limited space I had to

NP2626 Today, 02:55 AM Go to last post
    D&J RailRoad

You have a very strong faith in yourself. Good luck with that.

D&J RailRoad Today, 02:33 AM Go to last post
    Jon_pdx

Hawks NEW "MHO Junction" layout

Lloyd,

Just finished reading this thread from the beginning and to say I'm impressed would be an understatement.

As someone

Jon_pdx Today, 12:34 AM Go to last post
    Beady

ERIC, I just sent you a pm.

This signature is intended to irritate people.

Beady Yesterday, 09:16 PM Go to last post
    Beady

Irrelevant passages deleted:

An addition to #7, is that most people "inherit" their religion, either from their families or from

Beady Yesterday, 07:52 PM Go to last post
    Red Oak & Western

GRADE question

Wait ---

If its an underpass for a grade crossing -- that would normally mean that the street passes under the railroad -- so steep grades

Red Oak & Western Yesterday, 06:45 PM Go to last post
    bnsf971

Good evening. It's 61 and still intermittently heavily raining, with occasional tornado warnings thrown in for variety.

bnsf971 Yesterday, 06:37 PM Go to last post
    NC&StL

GRADE question

Absolutely! Thanks again everyone.

NC&StL Yesterday, 06:33 PM Go to last post
    flyboy2610

GRADE question

Save it for the next layout. You know there will be another one.

flyboy2610 Yesterday, 06:28 PM Go to last post
    D&J RailRoad

Is it really a misunderstanding or a disbelief that a plan can be so simple and without work on our part?
    We inherently want to be recognized for

D&J RailRoad Yesterday, 05:58 PM Go to last post
    CSX_road_slug

Wow, gotta love it: Religious discussion and bathroom humor all on the same page...now that is diversity!

CSX_road_slug Yesterday, 05:51 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Articles