Modell Railroad Links

• Recent Activity Widget

HOexplorer

Building the Pinacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Thread Starter: HOexplorer

This is my opening thread on the PCM&T. It is a small mining layout in SE Alaska up one of the fjords. It is October 1931. Shown is the woodworking being done over my old N scale layout. This layout will have three levels. The highest level will be reached by a switchback. There will be two...

Last Post By: HOexplorer Yesterday, 02:14 PM Go to last post
    D&J RailRoad

The D&J Railroad -- From Scratch

Thread Starter: D&J RailRoad

I started this thread in the Introduction section, but decided it really should be over here. I hope you can follow along as I start this major project from a blank basement setting to a fully sceniced model railroad with a southwestern look and UP/BNSF motive power. This is the start of a large...

Last Post By: D&J RailRoad 03-22-2017, 06:11 PM Go to last post
    Mixy

SCARM - Simple Computer Aided Railway Modeller

Thread Starter: Mixy

Hello dear friends, I want to introduce my freeware layout design program, called SCARM, which you can download and test from http://www.scarm.info/index_en.html. It has lightweight and intuitive user interface, 3D view, more than 25 track-system libraries and many other cool functions and...

Last Post By: Mixy Today, 01:08 PM Go to last post
    bnsf971

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LXIII

Thread Starter: bnsf971

This is the new place. Those of you coming in out of the snow, wipe your feet... :)

Last Post By: WJLI26 Today, 03:48 PM Go to last post
    NP2626

My Northern Pacific Butte Montana Layout.

Thread Starter: NP2626

I will show photos; but, am not in a place where I can do that at present. My layout is essentially a three times around loop. The main line is 152 feet in length and there are 4 passing sidings. The layout begins in a staging yard and ends at the same staging yard, only coming in from the other...

Last Post By: NP2626 03-21-2017, 04:28 PM Go to last post
    D&J RailRoad

Building the Canyon Diablo Bridge

Thread Starter: D&J RailRoad

I am starting this thread as I suspect there will be a lot of activity in the construction I am undertaking. I have a section of my empire that was designed to have a bridge installed. At the time of construction, I didn't have any idea of what kind of bridge I was going to put there. The...

Last Post By: Sirfoldalot 03-22-2017, 03:34 PM Go to last post
  • About the "Home" Page

This page will eventually be the landing page for the entire website.

Currently it's still under construction, so we're directing folks to the Forum page, which will also be the most familiar page for our existing members.

This page will features news, information, new posts and photo gallery images.

At the moment it has some generic categories and sections that came with the software, so there's some weird sections like "cooking" and "travel". They'll go away before too long, but at the moment our first priority is getting the forum back online and running smoothly.
  • Recent Forum Posts

ethiesen

Unwanted Caboose Uncoupling

I have one permanent uncoupler magnet on my main line that loves to uncouple my cabooses. The trains expand and contract like an accordion when in motion

ethiesen Today, 04:44 PM Go to last post
    WJLI26

Good evening y'all. The test revealed that I have two issues with my right arm. 1. Carpal Tunnel and 2. A nerve issue behind the elbow, which is causing

WJLI26 Today, 03:48 PM Go to last post
    dieselfan1

Been a while for me

At least a few years since I've been on here. I'll dig into the archives for a couple pics . Enjoy.

dieselfan1 Today, 03:01 PM Go to last post
    NP2626

April 2017 Model Railroader Articles.

I guess if you get tired of; or, hate sound it would be easy enough to just take the head phones off. Or, you could not get involved in this aspect of

NP2626 Today, 02:56 PM Go to last post
    Greg@mnrr

Spring 2017. Photo Fun.

Here's another shot of the Omro Junk Yard on the Milwaukee Northern.

Greg@mnrr Today, 02:52 PM Go to last post
    Greg@mnrr

Walthers log cars

Very nice logging cars! I settled for a bunch of bulkhead log or pulp haulers. Mixed road names.

Hope you have luck in finding these

Greg@mnrr Today, 02:10 PM Go to last post
    Greg@mnrr

April 2017 Model Railroader Articles.

I enjoy running a locomotive with sound and I operate the bell and horn in a prototypical manner.

But, after a while the sound does bother

Greg@mnrr Today, 02:04 PM Go to last post
    montanan

Walthers log cars

They are a very nice set of cars Nate. I picked up a three pack somewhere around 10 years ago and like them a lot. Loaded with logs, they are quite a

montanan Today, 01:56 PM Go to last post
    Greg@mnrr

Spring 2017. Photo Fun.

Still working with my new camera...the lamp in the background maybe a little too bright. This is the Omro Junk Yard on the Milwaukee Northern. Need

Greg@mnrr Today, 01:49 PM Go to last post
    NateJ

Walthers log cars

I was browsing the web today and came across these two photos on www.ho-scaletrains.net

Chehalis Western Milwaukee Road

NateJ Today, 01:42 PM Go to last post
    Sirfoldalot

Good day, U'all.
    Been busy, took an hour to read all the posts from last 24 hours - merci!

Eric- Congrats on reaching the point to

Sirfoldalot Today, 01:10 PM Go to last post
    Mixy

SCARM - Simple Computer Aided Railway Modeller

Here are the SCARM model railroading blog posts for February.

For those, who already got the MTS Power Edition - there is an easy way to

Mixy Today, 01:08 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Articles