Modell Railroad Links

• Recent Activity Widget

logandsawman

New Layout for LASM

Thread Starter: logandsawman

My first question is, do the delayed uncouplers work, like the magnet that goes under the track, manufactured by Kadee, Bachmann, ? ; and has anyone tried the hump in the classification yard? So the uncoupled cars roll into the classification area? KJC has posted a folded dogbone design that...

Last Post By: logandsawman Yesterday, 09:20 AM Go to last post
    santafewillie

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LXVI

Thread Starter: santafewillie

OK, couldn't wait for Terry, so I'll sub in for him. Here's the new place, watch the paint. Willie

Last Post By: tootnkumin Today, 09:13 PM Go to last post
    Hawkesburytrain

Hawks NEW "MHO Junction" layout

Thread Starter: Hawkesburytrain

Hey everyone, October is just around the corner and I should be starting with my new layout soon. I'm still finishing my basement, still about 1-2 weeks of work. For now, here's an almost final design. Since I'm not very electrically knowledge, I need help. I have a NCE Pro 5 system...

Last Post By: Sirfoldalot 07-20-2017, 07:02 AM Go to last post
    Greg from Mi.

post your model RR tips........

Thread Starter: Greg from Mi.

How about everyone posting some free or low price things you use on your RR. I'll start with a few of mine: Take tin foil and cut into about 4"x4" and roll it into a ball then use pliers and keep pinching until its a square. you can paint with rust color paint and fill a gondola car. Looks just...

Last Post By: 2Tracks Yesterday, 03:24 AM Go to last post
    beiland

Help Please....design a dbl-deck layout in its own Hand-House shed

Thread Starter: beiland

Objective: I want to build a double-deck, around-the-wall, peninsula style layout in a 12x16 shed I have prepared for the job. I have picked out two plans that I found among many that I had saved over the years from magazines, particularly Model Railroader *. A combination and modification of...

Last Post By: beiland Yesterday, 06:46 AM Go to last post
    Warpiper

B&M Railroad (Ben & Me)

Thread Starter: Warpiper

Ok, this is going to be my first build so I thought I'd start a thread and show the progression. Any comments and recommendations are greatly welcomed. My empire is small so there is not too much I can do. The time era is from 1971-2003 up in New England during Autumn. The train line is the...

Last Post By: Warpiper Today, 05:06 PM Go to last post
  • Welcome to ModelRailroadForums.com Version 4.0

Welcome to our new server and the new version of Vbulletin!

We have upgraded the forum to provide you with a better user experience. The new server should be faster, and the forum software has some nice new features as well as the usual general improvements and security upgrades.

While it may look different, the place works pretty much the same as always. You should be able to do everything you could previously.

One thing that has changed is that the Photo Gallery has a new location. In order to fully integrate it with the forum software, it needed to be on the same domain. It is now located at http://modelrailroadforums.com/photos This change will solve the log in issues that some members experienced at the previous gallery. Now, one log in will work for the forum, the photo gallery and model railroad product review section. They're also all have tabs in the top menu bar, so you can easily move from area to area on the site.

Welcome to our new home, hope you enjoy the improvements!
  • Recent Forum Posts

tootnkumin

These trains must be battery with radio (maybe infrared) control. Why would you consciously drive one into water??? There were bubbles rising after the

tootnkumin Today, 09:13 PM Go to last post
    tootnkumin

When I first joined the forum, you had 2 options, copy and paste the whole address URL and that is what would paste, requiring the viewer to click onto

tootnkumin Today, 09:00 PM Go to last post
    Beady

Thanks. I've embedded videos before, but I can never remember from one time to the next how to do it. The video I was trying to point to is one of several

Beady Today, 07:54 PM Go to last post
    tootnkumin

With some trepidation (being this is a link provided by Beady, and I have had some Trojans dealt with lately ), I assume this is the vid you were referring

tootnkumin Today, 06:43 PM Go to last post
    steveparkinson

Hay Brothers loads and Micro Tripod stand

Thanks Rico, I think you'll enjoy their products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steveparkinson Today, 05:13 PM Go to last post
    Warpiper

B&M Railroad (Ben & Me)

Darn. I was just looking at one of my cars and the door came flying off and landed in the trash can. It looks like the bottom rail that the door slides

Warpiper Today, 05:06 PM Go to last post
    Rico

Hay Brothers loads and Micro Tripod stand

Very nice Steve, I'll check out the Bros' site!

Rico Today, 05:06 PM Go to last post
    Warpiper

B&M Railroad (Ben & Me)

I hope it wasn't too much of a mess. Did it come off ok?

Warpiper Today, 05:02 PM Go to last post
    Beady

Some of this is kinda funny.

[URL]https://youtu.be/FSc9jZXHHBA[/URL

This signature is intended to irritate people.

Beady Today, 03:45 PM Go to last post
    GarryCBQ

Sherrel ... I was happy to hear the good news. Medical progress amazes me . Prayers continue.

Ken in MD ... thanks for commenting on my

GarryCBQ Today, 03:32 PM Go to last post
    tootnkumin

B&M Railroad (Ben & Me)

They certainly can't have been using it on the gears of the Intermountain SD40-2 I got recently, grease was exuding out of every axle after just a few

tootnkumin Today, 03:15 PM Go to last post
    santafewillie

Sherrel - Hooray!!! Keep on keeping that positive attitude and stay rested for a few more weeks. Ask the head guy if they recorded the procedures for

santafewillie Today, 02:13 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Articles