Modell Railroad Links

• Recent Activity Widget

HOexplorer

Building the Pinacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Thread Starter: HOexplorer

This is my opening thread on the PCM&T. It is a small mining layout in SE Alaska up one of the fjords. It is October 1931. Shown is the woodworking being done over my old N scale layout. This layout will have three levels. The highest level will be reached by a switchback. There will be two...

Last Post By: KB02 Yesterday, 08:22 AM Go to last post
    bnsf971

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LXVIII

Thread Starter: bnsf971

This is the new place. There's nothing like the smell of fresh paint--err, coffee...

Last Post By: bnsf971 Today, 04:33 AM Go to last post
    steveparkinson

Steve's SOCAL BNSF layout

Thread Starter: steveparkinson

Hello all, I am new to this forum and glad to be a part of it. I am looking forward to learning from others and picking up great tools/tips to incorporate into my layout as it takes shape. This is technically my first layout, I started this layout several years ago as a project for my son and I...

Last Post By: steveparkinson Yesterday, 12:44 PM Go to last post
    wombat457

My ONE and ONLY project ...

Thread Starter: wombat457

I have to be honest, I am a little hesitant to post anything about this project as some of my previous ventures have not come to fruition for various reasons. This however; is something I have been working on for a couple of weeks and is the 5th or 6th design. For those who know me, you will...

Last Post By: Lynnb 09-20-2017, 08:39 AM Go to last post
    fcwilt

Google Safe Browsing Warning

Thread Starter: fcwilt

Hi, When opening this site I just got a bright red screen - "Google Safe Browsing Warning" - about potential problems with this site. Anyone else seen this? Frederick

Last Post By: BCK RR Yesterday, 01:17 PM Go to last post
    NP2626

Freight Car Kit Or Scratch Build Contest.

Thread Starter: NP2626

Here is a contest to show our freight, non-revenue and passenger car building skills. The rules are: The car must be built from scratch; or, a kit. No Ready to Run cars are allowed! This is being done with the express purpose of promoting building models, as opposed to purchasing RTR. The...

Last Post By: Iron Horseman Yesterday, 10:47 AM Go to last post
  • Welcome to ModelRailroadForums.com Version 4.0

Welcome to our new server and the new version of Vbulletin!

We have upgraded the forum to provide you with a better user experience. The new server should be faster, and the forum software has some nice new features as well as the usual general improvements and security upgrades.

While it may look different, the place works pretty much the same as always. You should be able to do everything you could previously.

One thing that has changed is that the Photo Gallery has a new location. In order to fully integrate it with the forum software, it needed to be on the same domain. It is now located at http://modelrailroadforums.com/photos This change will solve the log in issues that some members experienced at the previous gallery. Now, one log in will work for the forum, the photo gallery and model railroad product review section. They're also all have tabs in the top menu bar, so you can easily move from area to area on the site.

Welcome to our new home, hope you enjoy the improvements!
  • Recent Forum Posts

bnsf971

Good morning. It's clear and 67.

Sigh...
    The instrument cluster display stopped working on the truck on the way home from running trains

bnsf971 Today, 04:33 AM Go to last post
    tootnkumin

David, are you using Google as your search engine/Homepage? Not saying that it is sneaking in through that, but who knows, I've removed everything Google

tootnkumin Today, 02:40 AM Go to last post
    Iron Horseman

Have you seen this?

I don't know what Uncle Grand Pa is. ? I'm pretty specific to the Looney Tunes. All others seem to fall short somehow. I think I am close to having

Iron Horseman Yesterday, 10:01 PM Go to last post
    Trussrod

Good evening Track Gang, I started to post earlier around 3:30 Pm but then the roller on my office chair once again got stuck in the depression of the

Trussrod Yesterday, 09:03 PM Go to last post
    Sirfoldalot

Jumping Jehoshaphat, ERIC! I was not aware that yesterday was your BD! Sorry I was not closer to drive you around to have a beer or three. I didn't

Sirfoldalot Yesterday, 08:29 PM Go to last post
    Bruette

Thanks for the video and I love the horn!

Bruette Yesterday, 07:57 PM Go to last post
    Bruette

Happy Birthday E!!!

As usual I am a day late and a dollar short, but better late then never.

Bruette Yesterday, 07:54 PM Go to last post
    Bruette

Have you seen this?

You are always welcome my friend. Do Like I try to do, don't look back on mistakes, learn and look forward. Tomorrow can always be a better day.

Bruette Yesterday, 07:51 PM Go to last post
    Bruette

Have you seen this?

I love both the ZW-L and the Legacy 900. I don't have a TMCC, but from what I have read it's great as well. I have not regretted buying them. I think

Bruette Yesterday, 07:42 PM Go to last post
    Bruette

Have you seen this?

Cartoons are personal, they seem to appeal to us on some level other than our normal "logical" level. That is the logic that we each hold in

Bruette Yesterday, 07:30 PM Go to last post
    tootnkumin

Railroading Picture Contest

Parked in a bad neighbourhood eh!

tootnkumin Yesterday, 07:06 PM Go to last post
    tootnkumin

Nice video there Chet, looks like it is doing better in the pulling dept. And blow that them thar horn.

tootnkumin Yesterday, 06:58 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Articles