BigE

Running Bear's Coffee Sbop LXIX

Thread Starter: BigE

oopsy daisy!!

Last Post By: bnsf971 11-18-2017, 02:25 PM Go to last post
    Hawkesburytrain

Hawks NEW "MHO Junction" layout

Thread Starter: Hawkesburytrain

Hey everyone, October is just around the corner and I should be starting with my new layout soon. I'm still finishing my basement, still about 1-2 weeks of work. For now, here's an almost final design. Since I'm not very electrically knowledge, I need help. I have a NCE Pro 5 system...

Last Post By: Hawkesburytrain Yesterday, 11:43 AM Go to last post
    wombat457

My ONE and ONLY project ...

Thread Starter: wombat457

I have to be honest, I am a little hesitant to post anything about this project as some of my previous ventures have not come to fruition for various reasons. This however; is something I have been working on for a couple of weeks and is the 5th or 6th design. For those who know me, you will...

Last Post By: wombat457 Today, 01:19 AM Go to last post
    bnsf971

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LXX

Thread Starter: bnsf971

Okay, this is the new place. Try not to splash coffee on the walls until the paint dries... Well, try not to get coffee on the walls at all....

Last Post By: Trussrod Today, 01:16 AM Go to last post
    NP2626

Sn3

Thread Starter: NP2626

Where I to start over again today, I would model in Sn3 and I would model the Rio Grande Southern. When they were suggesting Scales in this Scale Specific Discussion forum, I feel it is unfortunate that S Scale was overlooked. American Flyer S Scale was fairly popular back in the 50s and 60s. I...

Last Post By: NP2626 Yesterday, 04:35 PM Go to last post
    wombat457

Wombats N Scale Structure Builds

Thread Starter: wombat457

Hey Guys, As said, this thread will be for all of the structures I am building for the N Scale layout. I will be posting progress pictures pretty much step by step (if I remember) including all of the "whoops" moments. The first is my DPM Bruce's Bakery: I wasn't sure how I was going to...

Last Post By: Lynnb 11-19-2017, 02:22 PM Go to last post
  • Welcome to ModelRailroadForums.com Version 4.0

Welcome to our new server and the new version of Vbulletin!

We have upgraded the forum to provide you with a better user experience. The new server should be faster, and the forum software has some nice new features as well as the usual general improvements and security upgrades.

While it may look different, the place works pretty much the same as always. You should be able to do everything you could previously.

One thing that has changed is that the Photo Gallery has a new location. In order to fully integrate it with the forum software, it needed to be on the same domain. It is now located at http://modelrailroadforums.com/photos This change will solve the log in issues that some members experienced at the previous gallery. Now, one log in will work for the forum, the photo gallery and model railroad product review section. They're also all have tabs in the top menu bar, so you can easily move from area to area on the site.

Welcome to our new home, hope you enjoy the improvements!
  • Recent Forum Posts

wombat457

Sherrel,

I bought a bunch of white stripes for doing above and below the windows but compared to the solid blue, it looked terrible in reality.

wombat457 Today, 01:19 AM Go to last post
    Trussrod

Happy Thanks Giving to All !

I get over to the X-Ray place only to find out that an aiming/positioning light used for taking

Trussrod Today, 01:16 AM Go to last post
    rzw0wr

Train Stuff for Sale

I have the following train stuff for sale:

30 Tortoise machines $270.00 ( I would like to sell them all together)

8 RR-CirKits

rzw0wr Yesterday, 09:58 PM Go to last post
    Sirfoldalot

If I am not too late, I would like to toss my 2 cents in on the coach painting. I like the blue with the cream window and a stripe above and below the

Sirfoldalot Yesterday, 09:13 PM Go to last post
    gjohnston

Steam Locomotive Controls

Not so simple. But very cool, and a lot of hard dirty work.

gjohnston Yesterday, 08:41 PM Go to last post
    oplholik

Construction, FINALLY

What did you take the pics with? When I had an iPhone, once I got them to my pc, I had to take a screen shot, I use MWsnap, outline the area you want,

oplholik Yesterday, 07:41 PM Go to last post
    GarryCBQ

Good evening.

Still busy. Friend were here from Friday through tmyesterday. We made a trip to Nashville TN today and just returned. Tomorrow

GarryCBQ Yesterday, 07:16 PM Go to last post
    BigE

Evening fellers,
    I'm making a rare evening appearance to say howdy.
    Of course, that 12 pack my Dad brought today probably helps with that.

BigE Yesterday, 05:04 PM Go to last post
    NP2626

Sn3

Tony, We have been talking Sn3. Sherrel and I discussed how much size-wise HO standard Gauge and Sn3 were alike and that in comparison there isn't much

NP2626 Yesterday, 04:35 PM Go to last post
    ScottoT

Construction, FINALLY

It's possible with me Ken. Trust me I am able to make every possible mistake, so I'd say nothing is out of my grasp.

ScottoT Yesterday, 04:33 PM Go to last post
    D&J RailRoad

They will probably send you to a physical therapy type place to do some stretching and weigh lifting with your bad leg. I just finished up a couple months

D&J RailRoad Yesterday, 04:29 PM Go to last post
    D&J RailRoad

Construction, FINALLY

and I thought you had figured out how to make a drill motor stick to the wall. 8-)

D&J RailRoad Yesterday, 04:25 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Articles