Modell Railroad Links

• Recent Activity Widget

D&J RailRoad

The D&J Railroad -- From Scratch

Thread Starter: D&J RailRoad

I started this thread in the Introduction section, but decided it really should be over here. I hope you can follow along as I start this major project from a blank basement setting to a fully sceniced model railroad with a southwestern look and UP/BNSF motive power. This is the start of a large...

Last Post By: D&J RailRoad Yesterday, 11:46 AM Go to last post
    bnsf971

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LXX

Thread Starter: bnsf971

Okay, this is the new place. Try not to splash coffee on the walls until the paint dries... Well, try not to get coffee on the walls at all....

Last Post By: chessie_system3 Today, 04:57 PM Go to last post
    Hawkesburytrain

Hawks NEW "MHO Junction" layout

Thread Starter: Hawkesburytrain

Hey everyone, October is just around the corner and I should be starting with my new layout soon. I'm still finishing my basement, still about 1-2 weeks of work. For now, here's an almost final design. Since I'm not very electrically knowledge, I need help. I have a NCE Pro 5 system...

Last Post By: Greg@mnrr Today, 02:09 PM Go to last post
    Ericsauto

A new beginning inspired from my old Central Midland Layout

Thread Starter: Ericsauto

As suggested I started a new thread from "A sad day for my Central Midland Layout" Thanks for the suggestion.;)

Last Post By: Ericsauto 12-12-2017, 11:11 AM Go to last post
    wombat457

My ONE and ONLY project ...

Thread Starter: wombat457

I have to be honest, I am a little hesitant to post anything about this project as some of my previous ventures have not come to fruition for various reasons. This however; is something I have been working on for a couple of weeks and is the 5th or 6th design. For those who know me, you will...

Last Post By: wombat457 Yesterday, 10:38 AM Go to last post
    autocoach

New HO US 1950's-60's Vehicles from Oxford Diecast for 2017

Thread Starter: autocoach

Yesterday Oxford announced their 2017 program including a few additional HO US cars. Not overly expensive and usually available at very well stocked hobby stores or from larger online merchants. No guarantee when new items will be available. http://www.oxforddiecast.co.uk/collections/1-87 I...

Last Post By: Sirfoldalot Today, 04:03 PM Go to last post