Modell Railroad Links

• Recent Activity Widget

HOexplorer

Building the Pinacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Thread Starter: HOexplorer

This is my opening thread on the PCM&T. It is a small mining layout in SE Alaska up one of the fjords. It is October 1931. Shown is the woodworking being done over my old N scale layout. This layout will have three levels. The highest level will be reached by a switchback. There will be two...

Last Post By: KB02 Yesterday, 08:22 AM Go to last post
    bnsf971

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LXVIII

Thread Starter: bnsf971

This is the new place. There's nothing like the smell of fresh paint--err, coffee...

Last Post By: bnsf971 Today, 04:33 AM Go to last post
    steveparkinson

Steve's SOCAL BNSF layout

Thread Starter: steveparkinson

Hello all, I am new to this forum and glad to be a part of it. I am looking forward to learning from others and picking up great tools/tips to incorporate into my layout as it takes shape. This is technically my first layout, I started this layout several years ago as a project for my son and I...

Last Post By: steveparkinson Yesterday, 12:44 PM Go to last post
    wombat457

My ONE and ONLY project ...

Thread Starter: wombat457

I have to be honest, I am a little hesitant to post anything about this project as some of my previous ventures have not come to fruition for various reasons. This however; is something I have been working on for a couple of weeks and is the 5th or 6th design. For those who know me, you will...

Last Post By: Lynnb 09-20-2017, 08:39 AM Go to last post
    fcwilt

Google Safe Browsing Warning

Thread Starter: fcwilt

Hi, When opening this site I just got a bright red screen - "Google Safe Browsing Warning" - about potential problems with this site. Anyone else seen this? Frederick

Last Post By: BCK RR Yesterday, 01:17 PM Go to last post
    NP2626

Freight Car Kit Or Scratch Build Contest.

Thread Starter: NP2626

Here is a contest to show our freight, non-revenue and passenger car building skills. The rules are: The car must be built from scratch; or, a kit. No Ready to Run cars are allowed! This is being done with the express purpose of promoting building models, as opposed to purchasing RTR. The...

Last Post By: Iron Horseman Yesterday, 10:47 AM Go to last post