Modell Railroad Links

• Recent Activity Widget

HOexplorer

Building the Pinacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Thread Starter: HOexplorer

This is my opening thread on the PCM&T. It is a small mining layout in SE Alaska up one of the fjords. It is October 1931. Shown is the woodworking being done over my old N scale layout. This layout will have three levels. The highest level will be reached by a switchback. There will be two...

Last Post By: tootnkumin Today, 03:55 AM Go to last post
    Hawkesburytrain

Hawks NEW "MHO Junction" layout

Thread Starter: Hawkesburytrain

Hey everyone, October is just around the corner and I should be starting with my new layout soon. I'm still finishing my basement, still about 1-2 weeks of work. For now, here's an almost final design. Since I'm not very electrically knowledge, I need help. I have a NCE Pro 5 system...

Last Post By: wombat457 Yesterday, 02:45 PM Go to last post
    wombat457

My ONE and ONLY project ...

Thread Starter: wombat457

I have to be honest, I am a little hesitant to post anything about this project as some of my previous ventures have not come to fruition for various reasons. This however; is something I have been working on for a couple of weeks and is the 5th or 6th design. For those who know me, you will...

Last Post By: wombat457 Yesterday, 01:19 AM Go to last post
    bnsf971

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LXX

Thread Starter: bnsf971

Okay, this is the new place. Try not to splash coffee on the walls until the paint dries... Well, try not to get coffee on the walls at all....

Last Post By: GarryCBQ Today, 08:20 PM Go to last post
    NP2626

Sn3

Thread Starter: NP2626

Where I to start over again today, I would model in Sn3 and I would model the Rio Grande Southern. When they were suggesting Scales in this Scale Specific Discussion forum, I feel it is unfortunate that S Scale was overlooked. American Flyer S Scale was fairly popular back in the 50s and 60s. I...

Last Post By: NP2626 11-21-2017, 04:35 PM Go to last post
    wombat457

Wombats N Scale Structure Builds

Thread Starter: wombat457

Hey Guys, As said, this thread will be for all of the structures I am building for the N Scale layout. I will be posting progress pictures pretty much step by step (if I remember) including all of the "whoops" moments. The first is my DPM Bruce's Bakery: I wasn't sure how I was going to...

Last Post By: wombat457 Yesterday, 01:21 PM Go to last post